Nowt, because he's a human shield for them.

Bizarrely, some of those who lay the blame at the manager's door for the standard of football on show, don't appear to care that his continued employment is down to the suits and see that as yet another of their many failings. You have to wonder why that is.

TBH I don't think the board know what to do about Ally. They seem afraid to get shot off him in case of a backlash from supporters but know the product on the park simply has to improve otherwise people won't watch it.

Nowt, because he's a human shield for them.

Bizarrely, some of those who lay the blame at the manager's door for the standard of football on show, don't appear to care that his continued employment is down to the suits and see that as yet another of their many failings. You have to wonder why that is.

That's unfair and not true mate. One of the issues i have with this board is keeping him in place. It's scandalous if you ask me. Shows a lack of bottle and ambition.

TBH I don't think the board know what to do about Ally. They seem afraid to get shot off him in case of a backlash from supporters but know the product on the park simply has to improve otherwise people won't watch it.

Allied to the fact there's no cash to pay him off, as far as I'm aware the salary cut was more of a wage deferral which has to be made up if his contract is terminated.

Allied to the fact there's no cash to pay him off, as far as I'm aware the salary cut was more of a wage deferral which has to be made up if his contract is terminated.

I'm no expert in this but hasn't he got a rolling contract and it only gets renewed at a set date each year if both parties agree ?

Didn't think there would be any monies due if the contract got terminated in a rolling contract as such

Wouldn't it be interesting if sos or billy the brocher demanded to know the exact terms of allys contract, not just how much but what sort of clauses are built in. As it stands he looks completely bombproof

I'm no expert in this but hasn't he got a rolling contract and it only gets renewed at a set date each year if both parties agree ?

Didn't think there would be any monies due if the contract got terminated in a rolling contract as such

As far as I'm aware it's rolling in the sense that 12 months notice is required to terminate it so it would cost a years salary plus any deferred wages probably skywards of £1m to pay him off.

That's unfair and not true mate. One of the issues i have with this board is keeping him in place. It's scandalous if you ask me. Shows a lack of bottle and ambition.

It most certainly wasn't aimed at you, bud. I even went back and edited the post so as not to tar everyone with the same brush.

Do you honestly believe he would want such a pay off? Honestly mate, Ally McCoist, Mr Rangers, Rangers till he dies, doesn't walk away, Rangers man, clubs best interests at heart bla bla bla. No way would he take a pay off. He couldn't. :D

Do you honestly believe he would want such a pay off? Honestly mate, Ally McCoist, Mr Rangers, Rangers till he dies, doesn't walk away, Rangers man, clubs best interests at heart bla bla bla. No way would he take a pay off. He couldn't. :D

I actually do!