You know who i mean. And they are. I am not defending the board at all, i wouldn't dare, i certainly don't mean to come across as if i am, if i am but i refuse to jump on the bandwagon of the side too. I have admitted many times, i am completely lost, i don't know where i stand, where we stand, where our club stands, i just don't know. I don't know who to believe. The whole thing is one big mess. That is why i now believe we need the next set of accounts. We need to see them to know where we are.

What i will say is the most important thing for me is the football team, regardless of who wears the blazers and ties. I am a football fan, that is all i know. Football.

Mate I know how you feel, I only know while we are owned by this lot we are in trouble. The Board doesn't matter, they do what they are told by whoever gave them their position.

And do we know what costs it is that meant we were running at such a loss where we need a loan? The turnover for the year was only £18/19m yeah? £11.2m of that was on the football and management team. A business and company the size of Rangers cannot operate over a year year with that remaining £7/8m. I think the club running costs are actually double that so what did you want the board to do? Not pay wages? Not pay British Gas or Scottish Power?

When Graham Wallace was appointed in November one of the first things he said was that the Club's cost base was too high. What has he done to address that?

When he spoke at the AGM a whole month later he said "We've got a cost-base that is out of alignment with our ability to generate income". So what has he done about it?

When he 'spoke' to Tom English in the Scotsman towards the end of January, he said:

This is a business that was living beyond its means with a cost-base out of proportion with its ability to generate income. And even when you factor out some of the one-off costs that were in the last financial year we still have a business where the costs have not been managed in the way they should have been.

I announced at the agm that we have a programme of work over the first 120 days and it’s really only been 30 days since then

So here we are... a whole month after his so-called 120-day review was published (late!) and where are we? What has he done about the 'cost base' problem?

Has there been any major news about the club cutting it's cloth?

When Graham Wallace was appointed in November one of the first things he said was that the Club's cost base was too high. What has he done to address that?

When he spoke at the AGM a whole month later he said "We've got a cost-base that is out of alignment with our ability to generate income". So what has he done about it?

When he 'spoke' to Tom English in the Scotsman towards the end of January, he said:

So here we are... a whole month after his so-called 120-day review was published (late!) and where are we? What has he done about the 'cost base' problem?

Well players have left and so far none have come in, that'll have helped.

Stockbridge and £250k a year off the payroll

Toxic and the "rebels" £10k a week claim off the pay roll

McCoists salary was officially cut and signed off

Little and Hegarty have been released.

Simonsen and Cribari have not been offered new deals

That's what, almost £2.5m per year off our costs. It's a start.

What do you expect him to do? Laying off some non-playing staff is great corporate business, depending on how many and who you sent home. Great for image as well, of course.

Do we know what sort of wage restructure is in progress?

Cutting player contracts is easier said than done, for either both parties agree - usually with a pay off fee - or Mr. Wishard and Co. come knocking on our door.

And while we all know this is the age of instant info and people wanting to be on the pulse of everything, Wallace and Co. will hardly walk about and give weekly statements - to the media or the support - and tell the world what they are doing and how they go about their business.

Dave King wouldn't do somesuch either.

Stockbridge and £250k a year off the payroll

There's no saving there at all. Stockbridge was replaced by Philip Nash.

In fact, as opposed to any money being saved there, it was actually quite the opposite because Wallace brought in financial guru Nash as a consultant over a month before Stockbridge was paid off with a £250k handshake, then Nash took over Stockbridge's job on an interim basis before later being appointed permanently.

Toxic and the "rebels" £10k a week claim off the pay roll

Replaced by high flying spin doctor Paul Tyrrell and his PR consultancy firm.

McCoists salary was officially cut and signed off

The manager agreed to take a pay cut when Craig Mather was still the CEO and it took Graham Wallace almost 2 whole months after being appointed as the new CEO to get the pay cut deal finalised and signed off.

Little and Hegarty have been released. Simonsen and Cribari have not been offered new deals

Three of those four were out of contract and expected to be leaving anyway, although it must be said that we still haven't heard about that many actual departures or any massive savings on player wages.

That's what, almost £2.5m per year off our costs. It's a start.

As you'll see from my replies, there is absolutely no way that what you listed comes to anywhere near £2.5m per year off our costs. Nothing remotely like it.