There's no saving there at all. Stockbridge was replaced by Philip Nash.

In fact, as opposed to any money being saved there, it was actually quite the opposite because Wallace brought in financial guru Nash as a consultant over a month before Stockbridge was paid off with a £250k handshake, then Nash took over Stockbridge's job on an interim basis before later being appointed permanently.

Replaced by high flying spin doctor Paul Tyrrell and his PR consultancy firm.

The manager agreed to take a pay cut when Craig Mather was still the CEO and it took Graham Wallace almost 2 whole months after being appointed as the new CEO to get the pay cut deal finalised and signed off.

Three of those four were out of contract and expected to be leaving anyway, although it must be said that we still haven't heard about that many actual departures or any massive savings on player wages.

As you'll see from my replies, there is absolutely no way that what you listed comes to anywhere near £2.5m per year off our costs. Nothing remotely like it.

Is Nash now a full time employee at Rangers? If so, what is his salary? Less than BSs £500k after bonus i bet.

Toxic may have been replaced but i can't see, nor believe the new is guy taking home £10k a week like the "rebels" claim Toxic did.

Doesn't matter when he agreed to cut. He was still stealing his disgusting salary for months before Wallace sorted it out.

Expected to leave by who? Fans who don't rate them? If money was freely being wasted Ally would have kept them all. Wallace has put an end to that crap. 4 players gone/on way out. Yet more savings. Wallace is doing pretty well here actually.

The only mention of figures in your reply is BS salary. The savings so far that i can see are

£500k per year Stockbridge. Including bonus.

£520k per year on Toxic Jack and his PR Company.

£390k on Supers salary

£890k on the combined salaries of the 4 players. More will most certainly leave meaning more cuts.

£2.3m it is, or thereabouts, i do apologise for saying £2.5m, i was a few hundreds grand out. If i done a bit more digging i am sure i could top the savings up even more.

So, looks like Wallace has done alright in fact or should he have sacked the woman who has worked in the ticket office for 20 years? Or the wee security man at the front door? Is that what you are looking for, something else to moan about?

In fact the biggest blunder Wallace and co have made so far is keeping McCoist and his pals on the gravy train. It has cost them millions from lost season book renewals.

wages, unnecessary costs, fewer dinners for him and the board at mar hall. less interest on loans to ****s.

and i've not had 120 days to decide. sorry 131.

How do you cut wages against the consent of those who got the contracts? Sack them? Fire them?

Can't comment on dinners.

So far they have one double-loan, and only Letham is getting an interest/premium.

120odd days ... as long as they do a thorough research while doing their normal job as well, who cares?

How do you cut wages against the consent of those who got the contracts? Sack them? Fire them?

Can't comment on dinners.

So far they have one double-loan, and only Letham is getting an interest/premium.

120odd days ... as long as they do a thorough research while doing their normal job as well, who cares?

make them redundant like every other company. cutting costs is easy. very very easy. pick a cost and reduce it.

businesses do it day in and day out.

Is Nash now a full time employee at Rangers? If so, what is his salary? Less than BSs £500k after bonus i bet.

Toxic may have been replaced but i can't see, nor believe the new is guy taking home £10k a week like the "rebels" claim Toxic did.

Doesn't matter when he agreed to cut. He was still stealing his disgusting salary for months before Wallace sorted it out.

Expected to leave by who? Fans who don't rate them? If money was freely being wasted Ally would have kept them all. Wallace has put an end to that crap. 4 players gone/on way out. Yet more savings. Wallace is doing pretty well here actually.

The only mention of figures in your reply is BS salary. The savings so far that i can see are

£500k per year Stockbridge. Including bonus.

£520k per year on Toxic Jack and his PR Company.

£390k on Supers salary

£890k on the combined salaries of the 4 players. More will most certainly leave meaning more cuts.

£2.3m it is, or thereabouts, i do apologise for saying £2.5m, i was a few hundreds grand out. If i done a bit more digging i am sure i could top the savings up even more.

So, looks like Wallace has done alright in fact or should he have sacked the woman who has worked in the ticket office for 20 years? Or the wee security man at the front door? Is that what you are looking for, something else to moan about?

In fact the biggest blunder Wallace and co have made so far is keeping McCoist and his pals on the gravy train. It has cost them millions from lost season book renewals.

Dear oh dear SC, you're just making stuff up there.

As I said previously, Stockbridge was paid to leave with a reported quarter million pound handshake and he was replaced by Philip Nash who had already been getting paid as a consultant, so there's probably little or no saving there at all. On the contrary, that switch from Stockbridge to Nash could well have COST the company money due to BS's pay-off, not saved anything. I don't know Nash's salary and contract details, but it won't be much different to that of Stockbridge. Perhaps forlan knows? forlan?

We don't know the exact payments made to Toxic Jack and his PR Company. What we do know is that they were allegedly cut loose and replaced by Paul Tyrrell and his PR Company.

So far the only player salary we can bank on being a good sized saving is Andy Little. Hegarty has left, but he was still under contract, so might have been paid off. I would suspect that he maybe didn't take a pay-off because he got a switch to Linfield, but we don't know.

We haven't been told that either Simonsen or Cribari have left yet. Indeed, the Club actually sent Simonsen out to Hong Kong to play for us.

£2.5m... £2.3m... These figures are just made up. There's no foundation at all for saying Wallace & co have cut costs by anything like that.

Dear oh dear SC, you're just making stuff up there.

As I said previously, Stockbridge was paid to leave with a reported quarter million pound handshake and he was replaced by Philip Nash who had already been getting paid as a consultant, so there's probably little or no saving there at all. On the contrary, that switch from Stockbridge to Nash could well have COST the company money due to BS's pay-off, not saved anything. I don't know Nash's salary and contract details, but it won't be much different to that of Stockbridge. Perhaps forlan knows? forlan?

We don't know the exact payments made to Toxic Jack and his PR Company. What we do know is that they were allegedly cut loose and replaced by Paul Tyrrell and his PR Company.

So far the only player salary we can bank on being a good sized saving is Andy Little. Hegarty has left, but he was still under contract, so might have been paid off. I would suspect that he maybe didn't take a pay-off because he got a switch to Linfield, but we don't know.

We haven't been told that either Simonsen or Cribari have left yet. Indeed, the Club actually sent Simonsen out to Hong Kong to play for us.

£2.5m... £2.3m... These figures are just made up. There's no foundation at all for saying Wallace & co have cut costs by anything like that.

No more made up than the stuff coming from the other side of the fence. Not that i myself am on the opposite side of course! It's all guesswork from both sides right now.

Fans lapped up the Toxic £10k a week stuff when it was released, only too happy to more than believe it!

Little and Hegarty now being off the wage bill is a cut whichever way you describe it. They will not be on future financials. It's a cut.

I am only assuming, guessing if you like, like everyone else, that Emilson and Simmo will be away. They surely can't stay on?

The next set of figures will tell us where we are, until then, everything is guess work. One sided agenda driven nonsense.

When are our next set of annual financial results due? The full 12 months after all the one off costs/IPO/Green refund etc etc? Anyone, please.

No more made up than the stuff coming from the other side of the fence. Not that i myself am on the opposite side of course! It's all guesswork from both sides right now.

The key points of what I've said to you in the previous replies are not guesswork. What I've pointed out is that Stockbridge was given a pay-off to leave, his position has been taken over by Nash who was already being paid as a consultant and that therefore, there is no saving or cost-cutting in the act of getting rid of Stockbridge. You could maybe count the cutting of Nash's consultancy fees, but that would be stretching it because Wallace brought Nash in and his fees were an additional cost. What I would certainly concede though, is that if it cost us £250k to get rid of Stockbridge, while I don't agree that he necessarily deserved a pay-off, I'd like to think it'll be worthwhile in the long run.

Fans lapped up the Toxic £10k a week stuff when it was released, only too happy to more than believe it!

It might have been correct, it might not. We really have absolutely no idea, but it's certainly not correct to just take it for granted and assume that Wallace has saved the Club over £500k per year by getting rid of Toxic and Media House, especially since they've been replaced by other high flying spin merchants.

Little and Hegarty now being off the wage bill is a cut whichever way you describe it. They will not be on future financials. It's a cut.

Yes, that does appear to be a cut at the moment, but we don't know how much the savings will be. Andy Little might even be replaced with another striker and Hegarty with another defender for all we know, but we won't know that until the transfer window closes 3 months from now.

I am only assuming, guessing if you like, like everyone else, that Emilson and Simmo will be away. They surely can't stay on?

No idea. Again, we'll need to wait and see.

The next set of figures will tell us where we are, until then, everything is guess work. One sided agenda driven nonsense.

How can you talk about "One sided agenda driven nonsense" with a straight face when you're making up completely false figures about Wallace cutting the Club's costs by £2.5m or £2.3m?

When are our next set of annual financial results due? The full 12 months after all the one off costs/IPO/Green refund etc etc? Anyone, please.

Probably around about Sept/Oct 2015, but there's likely to be another share/rights issue included in them, so yet again, they won't be unclouded. These ones coming up in 3 or 4 months will still be clouded by Green & co's IPO.