I'm no expert in this but hasn't he got a rolling contract and it only gets renewed at a set date each year if both parties agree ?

Didn't think there would be any monies due if the contract got terminated in a rolling contract as such

A rolling contract gets renewed every day.

I'm no expert in this but hasn't he got a rolling contract and it only gets renewed at a set date each year if both parties agree ?

Didn't think there would be any monies due if the contract got terminated in a rolling contract as such

That would not be a "rolling contract". He would be due a years salary if sacked.

talk of the football putting fans off s just something fans of the ****s are telling themselves to make them feel warm and fuzzy.

there have been no protests about the football.

the football has been poor for a decade and no one has stopped going.

no this is about the board. ever since the accounts came out last September crowds have been falling and the vast majority of the 25k still to renew are doing so because of the board.

talk of the football putting fans off s just something fans of the ****s are telling themselves to make them feel warm and fuzzy.

there have been no protests about the football.

the football has been poor for a decade and no one has stopped going.

no this is about the board. ever since the accounts came out last September crowds have been falling and the vast majority of the 25k still to renew are doing so because of the board.

Fans have been walking away gradually for 3 years. They are sick of the football on show. No way were 20000 not bothering to go to games because of some scaremongering stories about the board. Not a chance.

As for the football being rubbish for the last 10 years, the football may have been hard to watch at times but we were very, very successful, attendances had been very steady year on year until McCoist got a hold of us and since he took over they have went down to now almost half full stadia. He has driven thousands away.

Crowds were falling long before September mate. Away ticket have never been easier to get as well, fans don't want to pay money to watch absolute dross.

You cannot possibly know that last bit Gunslinger, the numbers sold or why people are not renewing.

Speaking for myself, it's my opinion fans are more turned off by the football on show than the board in control. Absolutely.

It's also my opinion that this board need one more set of full accounts so we can see where we are, for sure. Until then, everything is guess work and scaremongering.

That would not be a "rolling contract". He would be due a years salary if sacked.

So are you saying if Rangers want to get rid off McCoist they have to pay him a years salary? What notice do they need to give him then ? (-I'm assuming he does have a rolling contract BTW)

Fans have been walking away gradually for 3 years. They are sick of the football on show. No way were 20000 not bothering to go to games because of some scaremongering stories about the board. Not a chance.

As for the football being rubbish for the last 10 years, the football may have been hard to watch at times but we were very, very successful, attendances had been very steady year on year until McCoist got a hold of us and since he took over they have went down to now almost half full stadia. He has driven thousands away.

Crowds were falling long before September mate. Away ticket have never been easier to get as well, fans don't want to pay money to watch absolute dross.

You cannot possibly know that last bit Gunslinger, the numbers sold or why people are not renewing.

Speaking for myself, it's my opinion fans are more turned off by the football on show than the board in control. Absolutely.

It's also my opinion that this board need one more set of full accounts so we can see where we are, for sure. Until then, everything is guess work and scaremongering.

crowds have been up over the last 3 years.

its all down to the board either way but the bulk of this, the vast majority is dissatisfaction with the board.

And do we know what costs it is that meant we were running at such a loss where we need a loan? The turnover for the year was only £18/19m yeah? £11.2m of that was on the football and management team. A business and company the size of Rangers cannot operate over a year year with that remaining £7/8m. I think the club running costs are actually double that so what did you want the board to do? Not pay wages? Not pay British Gas or Scottish Power?

In the last few months we have seen an effort to cut costs, players have been let go, the managers ridiculous salary has been cut as well. Players contracts have since ran out and will not be renewed.

Where else can we cut costs?

There comes a time when fans need to accept just where and who we are. We are not a Champions League club turning over £50m anymore.

We won't know what this new board have been doing until we get the next set of accounts for this year. It won't be nearly as bad as the last set, that is for sure.

you are utterly deluded.