So are you saying if Rangers want to get rid off McCoist they have to pay him a years salary? What notice do they need to give him then ? (-I'm assuming he does have a rolling contract BTW)

It has been reported on many occasions and different sources that McCoist is on a one year following contract. That being the case it means he starts a new year every day. So they could give him a years notice and save on pay off, but that is very doubtful. If sacked he is due whatever the small print in his contract says, as it's a rolling year contract I would think he will be due one years money.

In what way have they gave us a bad name?

This is getting silly now.

The Board Mk 1-2-3 whichever. The Shareholders Mk 1.

They have been breaking laws, having the police investigate, threaten to take supporters to court, employing 3/4 PR guys yet no Scouts.

Anybody want to add ?

crowds have been up over the last 3 years.

its all down to the board either way but the bulk of this, the vast majority is dissatisfaction with the board.

http://www.fitbastats.com/rangers/club_records_league_attendance.php

Avg 2011 46324

Avg 2012 45750

Avg 2013 42938

Down year on year for last 3 years. We went up a league last year and crowds went down. I sat in numerous games last season were you were lucky if 30000 were there. All the moans and groans around me were about he manager, the football, the players. I don't remember anyone saying, "this is garbage, sack the board" "we can't string 2 passes together, sp!vs out".

We don't need to lie to find fault in the board, the football or the management team. They have enough genuine problems without that.

you are utterly deluded.

Most constructive, thank you.

It has been reported on many occasions and different sources that McCoist is on a one year following contract. That being the case it means he starts a new year every day. So they could give him a years notice and save on pay off, but that is very doubtful. If sacked he is due whatever the small print in his contract says, as it's a rolling year contract I would think he will be due one years money.

But surely thats what they would do i.e. give him a years notice and save on pay off ?

Ive no knowledge of rolling contracts so no idea how the best way to remove him would be

In what way have they gave us a bad name?

This is getting silly now.

In fact not long ago talking about members of the Board you said....

These "g8ngsters" have reacted to some right stupid nonsense in their time involved with our club. A couple of clowns is what they are. Classless and totally out of their depth at our club.

But surely thats what they would do i.e. give him a years notice and save on pay off ?

Ive no knowledge of rolling contracts so no idea how the best way to remove him would be

If the Board had the cojones they would let Ally go and if they employed an exciting replacement they would sell another 10k ST.

You have to wonder their reason for stalling on giving the fans a reason for renewing.

In fact not long ago talking about members of the Board you said....

These "g8ngsters" have reacted to some right stupid nonsense in their time involved with our club. A couple of clowns is what they are. Classless and totally out of their depth at our club.

You know who i mean. And they are. I am not defending the board at all, i wouldn't dare, i certainly don't mean to come across as if i am, if i am but i refuse to jump on the bandwagon of the side too. I have admitted many times, i am completely lost, i don't know where i stand, where we stand, where our club stands, i just don't know. I don't know who to believe. The whole thing is one big mess. That is why i now believe we need the next set of accounts. We need to see them to know where we are.

What i will say is the most important thing for me is the football team, regardless of who wears the blazers and ties. I am a football fan, that is all i know. Football.