There you have it. The board should be in dialogue, as Frankie has suggested on numerous occasions, with groups and any other fans interested in open forums. Be honest no matter how hard that'll be for supporters and over time they will win over trust so long as the truth comes with a viable plan. Quite simple but I think we all know they can't as they're faces for hedge funds.

Agreed, although I'd have to add, are hedge funds more relevant than the fact that the board appear to be a separate entity from the Club? Obviously they're separate in a technical sense with the PLC board and the Club board, but the problem appears to be that both of them are completely detached from the heart of the Club and the fans.

STV's reporter Peter Smith was there and estimated the protest gathering as "about 600".

The various photos we've seen are deceiving because there's people in some of them who aren't in others due to them being taken at different times in different places etc.

The video does not show 600 marching, regardless of how the photos were framed.

Based on the disagreement expressed on this thread, the potential for agreement when all the groups attend the Louden gathering, seems remote. Not sure that the number of people today will have much influence on our board, one way or another. The reduction in the number of season ticket renewals is the figure that should concern them.

Agreed, although I'd have to add, are hedge funds more relevant than the fact that the board appear to be a separate entity from the Club? Obviously they're separate in a technical sense with the PLC board and the Club board, but the problem appears to be that both of them are completely detached from the heart of the Club and the fans.

True. Although it is worth pointing out the chairman on the club board hold the proxies for two hedge funds and is nothing more than a patsy. He's not there based on competence. Also, what I feel is obvious, is the club board and PLC are not split. Clusterfuck. Only Dave King can end this. So can a few others but they're not going to.

People who genuinely care, of all sexes and ages. How any Bear could be so abusive towards them is ridiculous.

Well done the Protesters. Keep looking for answers for the benefit of the club and people like myself who don't know what on earth is happening inside our club.

Good luck to them and I absolutely defend their right to protest but there is no way there are 600 people in that picture.

Perhaps more importantly, any idea how many ST's have been renewed ?

RANGERS face a fresh crisis after it emerged they may not have raised enough money from season ticket sales to pay off the short-term loans they took out to keep the wolf from the door.............

.............A Rangers spokesman said: “The loans will be repaid in accordance with the terms of the agreement in a timely and proper

manner. We are in regular dialogue with Mr Letham and Mr Easdale.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-crisis-rangers-over-season-3604574