Easiest way of tackling 'division' within the support is to stop talking about it.

We're a football club aren't we? Is there really a bigger picture than that in the end?

Quite frankly, the football is secondary at the moment. The whole of the clubs future is at stake for goodness sake. Once we get that sorted, we can re-focus on the actual football.

Our biggest battle is off the pitch.

How much has the club ever had to persuade people before? You can argue things have changed dramatically but usually season ticket renewal time's never been like an election, people renew or don't either because they're fed up of the football or because of personal circumstance.

An issue right now is that without a massive source of working capital it'll be difficult for the board to be making many plans to tell us about anyway.

Yes they have had to - remember two years ago when Charles had to go round the doors as people remained sceptical?

What has happened at Rangers since Whyte took over has forever changed the supporting landscape at our club. As the season ticket culture became important post-Holmes, before we handed over our £400 and didn't think any more about it - success of some sort or, at the very least value for money, was all but guaranteed.

Now we don't even know if the club is a viable prospect when we're handing over our money. Is it any wonder, as we remain effectively in a worldwide recession, many fans ask themselves if they can afford to lose that money? Or if it's well spent given the product, and value for money, is now so poor?

Yes, you can argue that by not renewing we are contributing to the risk but that's exactly why fans are asking for the risk to be minimised beforehand. Sure it's a chicken/egg scenario but, once again, it is down to the club to make our renewal automatic.

In that sense, so far at least, they've failed continually to do so. That cannot be denied and only they can be blamed for this unfortunate situation.

Quite frankly, the football is secondary at the moment. The whole of the clubs future is at stake for goodness sake. Once we get that sorted, we can re-focus on the actual football.

Our biggest battle is off the pitch.

I just don't know if i buy that, there is a lot of talking but where is the proof. On the pitch we have went back about 10 years, off it, we are still in our infancy.

Not necessarily though.

If I renewed tomorrow it would be because I enjoy the social aspect of going to games over backing the board (or the manager for that matter). I'd be willing to bet a large percentage of those who have renewed would retain an element of doubt over the regime.

And you can count me among that number Frankie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just don't know if i buy that, there is a lot of talking but where is the proof. On the pitch we have went back about 10 years, off it, we are still in our infancy.

My biggeest concern by far is the off the pitch situation and how that pans out - which will then feed into the on the pitch stuff. Agreed, the football was shocking at times last year, but we need to get the club under a stable condition and one where we can sustain a plan that will genuinely deliver good times back to the club.

Under the current regime and situation the football is going nowhere - hence why we need off the pitch sorted.

My biggeest concern by far is the off the pitch situation and how that pans out - which will then feed into the on the pitch stuff. Agreed, the football was shocking at times last year, but we need to get the club under a stable condition and one where we can sustain a plan that will genuinely deliver good times back to the club.

Under the current regime and situation the football is going nowhere - hence why we need off the pitch sorted.

We have had 2 years almost of huge one off costs clouding a lot of peoples judgements on this board, now we don't have such costs, now, we have the normal annual in and outs, now we will see what this board have and if they are suitable to run us properly. Frankly my biggest gripe with them is not removing the manager and his pals, that is my biggest let down by them but i can see why they are keeping him, i just don't agree with it.

We have had 2 years almost of huge one off costs clouding a lot of peoples judgements on this board, now we don't have such costs, now, we have the normal annual in and outs, now we will see what this board have and if they are suitable to run us properly. Frankly my biggest gripe with them is not removing the manager and his pals, that is my biggest let down by them but i can see why they are keeping him, i just don't agree with it.

Ally and Coop were my Rangers heroes growing up. It hurts me to see how badly Ally is doing. He is not a mangager in a million years - and this is why I had reservations about him becoming manager in the first place as I imagined that it might turn out this way, unfortunately.