The spreadsheet system he set up was fairly straightforward, but quite time consuming when you imagine having to gather up everyone's predictions and manually enter them yourself into the spreadsheets up to twice a week plus produce the screenshots and a summary on the prediction thread.

If someone who's familiar with using with excel is willing to take it on and see it through for the season, then Bluebear54 has provided the spreadsheets for us.

Like Frankie suggests there must be a decent free based system setup we can utilise. I'm on holiday next week and will have some free time to look around

what about this one? no idea how it works though.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/gatitopred/

I can only check the page from my mobile but yeh something like that.

I admitably don't know any off head or if that one would do what we would want but I certainly help check any like that on a private server to see if it's any good like

If it was like that and fully customisable we could run like different leagues . And even like a rangers game only league and stuff. Depends how the interest for it Is as it could be a lot of work to setup and maintain if you had to setup all yourself.

One like we had for world cup leaves all the setting up of fixtures to someone else

Like Frankie suggests there must be a decent free based system setup we can utilise. I'm on holiday next week and will have some free time to look around

Thanks, much appreciated!

There's some free sports & prediction league extensions for Joomla such as JoomLeague and a couple of others, but I've got no idea if they'd be good solution or not.

There's also the WordPress plugin Football Pool, but again I'm not sure if it would be an appropriate solution and obviously it would need to be installed and used as part of a blog.

Thanks, much appreciated!

There's some free sports & prediction league extensions for Joomla such as JoomLeague and a couple of others, but I've got no idea if they'd be good solution or not.

There's also the WordPress plugin Football Pool, but again I'm not sure if it would be an appropriate solution and obviously it would need to be installed and used as part of a blog.

What can I say the man thinks like an Admin. Easiest solution is find one pre coded for work with your forum permissions. :) I'll take a look through them . Np

If it was like that and fully customisable we could run like different leagues . And even like a rangers game only league and stuff. Depends how the interest for it Is as it could be a lot of work to setup and maintain if you had to setup all yourself.

One like we had for world cup leaves all the setting up of fixtures to someone else

Ideally, I think we need a solution for just a Rangers game only prediction league like the GPL Bluebear54 ran last season, so it was just Rangers competitive fixtures for the season including cups.

Other leagues like the EPL are easy to do on existing external sites free of charge and with virtually no hassle and can be kept separate over in the forum's Footie Chat section.

The spreadsheet system he set up was fairly straightforward, but quite time consuming when you imagine having to gather up everyone's predictions and manually enter them yourself into the spreadsheets up to twice a week plus produce the screenshots and a summary on the prediction thread.

If someone who's familiar with using with excel is willing to take it on and see it through for the season, then Bluebear54 has provided the spreadsheets for us.

I'll happily take it on if there isn't an easier one found.

Another interesting one to look into, thanks!

I've uploaded this tonight to have a look, i dont think its quite complete enough, few bits of coding needed in it, and its based on an old SPL system, (has gretna in the SPL hahaha )

but more importantly, its incomplete