Bluebear54 did a fantastic job of running our prediction league last season, but sadly I don't think he'll be doing it again this coming season. He's given me his excel spreadsheets for it though, so we'll figure something out and get it rolling before the first competitive match.

That's a shame mate but I'm sure you will do a sterling job :D

That's a shame mate but I'm sure you will do a sterling job :D

We need to put some thought into it mate. I already publish some of Gersnet's articles, deal with arranging and publishing most of the match previews and act as the editor for our monthly magazine column in WATP mag, so dealing with a custom spreadsheet based prediction league would be a fair amount of extra work for me.

I want to apologise for not taking part in this guy's after putting my name down. I sent a skip away today with 7 ton of concrete and other demolition debris as I am drilling my floors out to put in underfloor heating. Doing it alone so I have worked all the 7 ton. I think I have another 7 ton to get through before i am finished. Great summer holiday!!!

Bluebear54 did a fantastic job of running our prediction league last season, but sadly I don't think he'll be doing it again this coming season. He's given me his excel spreadsheets for it though, so we'll figure something out and get it rolling before the first competitive match.

Ok let me know if you need a hand on this.

I want to apologise for not taking part in this guy's after putting my name down. I sent a skip away today with 7 ton of concrete and other demolition debris as I am drilling my floors out to put in underfloor heating. Doing it alone so I have worked all the 7 ton. I think I have another 7 ton to get through before i am finished. Great summer holiday!!!

No worries at all pete and you weren't the only one to drop out anyway, as a couple of others did too.

Ok let me know if you need a hand on this.

Ideally I'd like someone to take over from what Bluebear54 did for us last season mate, but it needs to be a dependable system. We can't have someone starting it as the prediction league organiser and then losing interest or not bothering their arse. We need it to be from start to finish.