Karma finally bites back at the Dutch! :seal:

Agreed, I was having a wee bounce every Argentina pen that went in and a bigger bounce when the keeper saved two.

From day 1 I had an excel predictor and had an Argentina v Germany final. Silly not to bet it in the bookies. Im sticking with Argentina to win it although would say Germany have to be favourites.

I at least did pick it before the match :whistle:

Yep, very well done to yourself and TheTinMan99 for predicting the correct 0-0 score in last night's Holland v Argentina game and grabbing 5 points each! :tu:

turned the telly off after 65 minutes crap match

Worst match I've seen in a long time. Couldn't watch any more after about 80 minutes and I knew there would be no scoring. Wasn't feeling too well so didn't see the point of staying up for the penalties.

I would argue that Rangers matches are no worse than a world cup semi between Netherlands and Argentina. Actually they are far more interesting as (a) they have Rangers in it and (b) I usually get the enjoyment and satisfaction of us scoring a few and also winning.

Ironically, the Brazil game was very enjoyable, perhaps they should deliberately play like that all the time just to make their football more entertaining... ;)