It is mouth watering but Colombia, France and Belgium will have something to say about that. Id say only the Dutch are heavy favourites in their game, the others are very much in the balance.

It is not going to be a shock of Costa Rica proportions if any of the three you mention get through, and I can see Columbia taking the game to Brazil and they certainly have a chance, but I am happy to stick with my 4 as the SF lineup. If Belgium continue with that barnet in midfield they will certainly not beat Argentina. France never beat the Germans when it comes to the crunch and this is where the absence of Ribery will affect them, I just dont think they will have enough to outscore Germany, who played poorly in their last game against an opponent who made it really difficult for them but I dont think they will be as poor again.

We can all have a go at predicting the outcomes, but I am sure they will be fantastic spectacles in keeping with the WC to date.

Belgium to beat Argentina and Colombia to beat Brazil double is 16/1 at the bookies.....worth a fiver I reckon.

Save your pennies ..

the cream will rise to the top in both games i think.

Germany *should* beat France, but i'm concernd about th slow german defense, so i'm tipping the frogs to nip that , Ghanna and Algeria both had metersaker looking slower than a week in the jail.

Brazil might need extra time or penatlies again, but should nip theres,

Holland i think will see off costa rica

and i must admit, i fancy Argentina to be too good for belgium.

keep my scores to myself for the predictor lol

Game Day troops!!

given my embarrassing position in the league, I have gone for the bonus points predictions this time!!

Again, this will be different from what I bet at the bookies, I am thinking of a draw double today as I fancy both games to go into extra time before a winner is decided.

News of the German camp being struck with illness is not great for my prediction, but unsure if this is mind games or genuine, and if it will affect any of their better players.

Looking forward to some cracking games tonight and tomorrow, bring it on!

Looking forward to some cracking games tonight and tomorrow, bring it on!

Aye, these games should hopefully be great to watch, especially if we see early goals and/or the games opening up.

I might have to go for some bonus points again myself, but it hasn't been paying off much.

I see in our prediction game that from almost 15,000 predictions Germany are clear favourites to beat France, but I'm undecided what to go for.

The German back line looks very vulnerable at times due to often playing a high line and if it wasn't for Neuer the Algerians might have caused a major upset. Somehow I doubt if they'll play such a high line against the French though, so it's a tough call.

The flu thing in the German camp might actually be true because that's supposedly why the German defender Hummels was left out of their last game and it's something which certainly didn't help their back line.

It'll be interesting if Deschamps opts to play Benzema in a more central attacking role rather than out wide because he could cause the Germans real problems in the box if he gets the opportunities falling for him and has a good game.

Not sure what to think about the Brazil v Columbia game at all, but hopefully it's entertaining anyway!

Well the European game was as dull as a Rangers home game from the latter part of last season, especially surprising as we got the early goal that usually opens a game up, but I seen it summed up on twitter quite well by someone who posted that France set their stall out for a 1-0 loss and played out time successfully.

The South American game was fantastic, with the early goal opening the game up and both sides going all out to score goals and win the game. Luiz might put 99% of those in row ZZ, but the one that does go in came in the biggest stage at an important time. The late pen set us up for a pulsating finish, and although I wanted Brazil to win, I would have loved to see an extra half hour of that. I was also happy as I had backed a penalty to be awarded in the match.

I had a Brazil Germany SF tipped from the outset, and i tipped Argentina v Spain for the other, so with Holland taking Spain's place as group C winners, I will stick with them to take on ARG in the other SF, so I expect them both to get through tomorrow, with maybe ET required for Messi's lot to get past Belgium.

That was Colombia's first real test and they were caught out by a huge occasion. They had a reasonably easy group and then came up against Uruguay who was on the back of the Suarez mess. I thought they would get past Brazil but the Brazilian tempo was too much.

With Neymar out of the tournament its advantage Germany in that semi.

Look forward to the Argentina v Belgium game later. Its time for Messi and Co to step up.