A massive well done to TheTinMan99 for his 7-pointer in the Holland v Costa Rica game last night. Not only did he grab 7 points, but he was the only person from us all to score any points in that game!

Finally the 0-0 masterplan paid off big time TinMan! :D

krul had actually let in 18 from his last 20 penalties going 16 times to the wrong corner. It really was a psychological change.

Everyone talking about it being tactical genius from Van Gaal.... reality is it was pure luck and mind games.

Everyone talking about it being tactical genius from Van Gaal.... reality is it was pure luck and mind games.

More mind games than luck maybe, especially considering the way the keeper acted towards the opposition players at the shoot-out.

More mind games than luck maybe, especially considering the way the keeper acted towards the opposition players at the shoot-out.

Both. What if Krul hadn't saved any penalties and guessed wrong on them all and Cilessen would have dived the other way on them ? All "if my aunt had baws" stuff but so too was the dice that Van Gaal rolled.

It worked for him but could have been very different. He rolled the dice and won - but that was lucky.

Mind games with Krul for sure - he would have been walking on the clouds stepping on the pitch knowing he was being entrusted to save penalties.

When you put your predications in and click save is there not supposed to be a tick that comes up or the box turn yellow?

When I put in a score for the Brazil v Germany game nothing happened but when I changed the score to something else a tick came up and boxes went yellow? This seemed to happen earlier which is why I have only played 47 games rather than 60.

When you put your predications in and click save is there not supposed to be a tick that comes up or the box turn yellow?

When I put in a score for the Brazil v Germany game nothing happened but when I changed the score to something else a tick came up and boxes went yellow? This seemed to happen earlier which is why I have only played 47 games rather than 60.

When you press save the prediction you've entered is saved whether a green tick appears or not mate. The way it works is the box turns yellow to indicate you've made a change that needs to be saved and it is no longer yellow after you press the save button. The green ticks are only to signify whether or not you would get one of the two types of bonus points for that prediction. If you see no green ticks after saving then that prediction would get you the standard 3 points for the correct score. If you see one green tick after saving you would get your 3 points plus a 2 point bonus and if you see two green ticks after saving you would get your 3 points plus 2 x 2 point bonuses.

When you press save the prediction you've entered is saved whether a green tick appears or not mate. The way it works is the box turns yellow to indicate you've made a change that needs to be saved and it is no longer yellow after you press the save button. The green ticks are only to signify whether or not you would get one of the two types of bonus points for that prediction. If you see no green ticks after saving then that prediction would get you the standard 3 points for the correct score. If you see one green tick after saving you would get your 3 points plus a 2 point bonus and if you see two green ticks after saving you would get your 3 points plus 2 x 2 point bonuses.

Roger that, thanks mate.

Strange about the 13 games I missed, Im sure I put a scores in a few of them.