That was Colombia's first real test and they were caught out by a huge occasion. They had a reasonably easy group and then came up against Uruguay who was on the back of the Suarez mess. I thought they would get past Brazil but the Brazilian tempo was too much.

With Neymar out of the tournament its advantage Germany in that semi.

Look forward to the Argentina v Belgium game later. Its time for Messi and Co to step up.

I think the big defender will be a bigger loss than Neymar. Bernard is a class act if he replaces him.

Thiago Silva however, how do you replace that!

There were no big points won yesterday for the France 0 - 1 Germany game, but 7 of us did get a point for the Germany win, so well done if you got that.

In the Brazil game last night Craig, Selmy and steve1872 all grabbed 3 points for their Brazil 2 - 1 Columbia correct score predictions, so very well done to you guys. 5 other folk nabbed a point for the Brazil win, so well done for that as well.

Don't forget to put your predictions in for today's games if you haven't already done it folks and best of luck once again! :)

Disappointing game, Argentina didn't look threatened and are crawling through games and doing enough, they could still peak yet. If Holland get through and play at pace they could get at Argentina.

Belgium were poor and I expected a lot more, they went out on a bit of a whimper, they should have given it a real go in the 2nd half rather then just the last 5 mins.

The semi finals will be really tasty if Holland get past Costa Rica.

My predictor had an Argentina v Germany final and its on course.

The semi finals will be really tasty if Holland get past Costa Rica.

Holland getting through to the semis might be better for the spectacle of that semi-final fixture, but I'm sort of hoping Costa Rica cause an upset and pump them out because I thought it was a bit shite for Mexico the way Robben went down for the penalty to win the match in that game.

Costa Rica have a very well organised defense and Karma might just be on their side too. What they need to do is hold Holland to 0-0 for 85/90 mins and nick a goal in the final few minutes of normal time. :D

Damn! I had put in 0-1 to Costa Rica earlier in the continued quest for bonus points and just tried to change it to 2-1 for Holland at the last minute there, but was too late. :D

Holland were very much in command with hitting the bar and post and a few sitters, but Costa Rica should have had a penalty late on. And Im sure I wasn't the only one jumping off the sofa hoping they would snatch it in extra time with that solo.

That's some call by Van Gaal to make a keeper switch, bit of a kick in the nuts for his No.1 but I like to see managers have the balls to make changes at anytime in a game, he will be entertaining for Man Utd next season if nothing else.

Thought Krul was an ass putting the Costa Rican players off, its all part of the game but I don't like to see it.

Well done to Costa Rica for a good world cup, to win Group D alone was their achievement.

Whatever the final now should be great but 2 rivals going at it would be the better match - Holland v Germany or Brazil v Argentina.