Obviously, the other thing you can do is look out for a sponsored league where the sponsor provides the software to invite and track participation in a private mini-league.

Then it just needs reminders for everyone to make their predictions each week.

Obviously, the other thing you can do is look out for a sponsored league where the sponsor provides the software to invite and track participation in a private mini-league.

Did you have an example in mind mate?

Rangersitis, in keeping with Whosthedado getting his own custom "GPL Champion" rank on the forum as part of his prize for winning the GPL for Rangers games last season, you yourself now have your own custom "GPL Champion Brazil" rank and congratulations again to a very worthy GPL Brazil winner!

I'll be in touch once I've sorted your main prize out! :gplbrazil::)

I think you'll find it hard to get an online site doing the Scottish Championship.

I spent ages looking the other day and again for a while yesterday and haven't been able to find one yet.

How did Bluebear do this last season? Was it fairly straightforward?

The spreadsheet system he set up was fairly straightforward, but quite time consuming when you imagine having to gather up everyone's predictions and manually enter them yourself into the spreadsheets up to twice a week plus produce the screenshots and a summary on the prediction thread.

If someone who's familiar with using with excel is willing to take it on and see it through for the season, then Bluebear54 has provided the spreadsheets for us.