It's all about opinion, i don't rate him at all tbh. Ribery.

In your opinion, who are the best 5 footballers in the world? The best 5 footballers in the world are world class, right?

In your opinion, who are the best 5 footballers in the world? The best 5 footballers in the world are world class, right?

I would say so, certainly. It's a cracking question, i would have to probably say something along the lines of

Ronaldo

Messi

Bale

Suarez

Ibrahimovic

With Thiago Silva, Neuer, Strootman, Iniesta and Falcao in behind them.

Just my preference you understand Gazza. I would say they are all world class.

Think they'll get to the quarters.

Would start with

Hart

Johnson Cahill Jagielka Baines

Gerrard Henderson

Sterling Rooney Lallana

Sturridge

Would be tempted to go with Barkley but Rooney could do a job on Pirlo, Barkley couldn't. Maybe even play Milner to man mark him.

A world class player has to do it at more than 1 level: domestic, Continential Cups (CL etc) and International. You get players like George Best and Ryan Giggs who didn't get the chance internationally but still qualify as class.

Suarez putting 5 past Norwich and Stoke doesn't make him world class. He is on the way to being world class but needs more than 1 and half good seasons. Lets see how he does at the World cup plus in the champions league next season. Id bet on him doing the business but he isn't there yet. He is currently a top form player on the planet domestically.

Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Iniesta, Muller at the moment.

A world class player has to do it at more than 1 level: domestic, Continential Cups (CL etc) and International. You get players like George Best and Ryan Giggs who didn't get the chance internationally but still qualify as class.

Suarez putting 5 past Norwich and Stoke doesn't make him world class. He is on the way to being world class but needs more than 1 and half good seasons. Lets see how he does at the World cup plus in the champions league next season. Id bet on him doing the business but he isn't there yet. He is currently a top form player on the planet domestically.

Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Iniesta, Muller at the moment.

He's had more than one and a half good season's. He earned his move to Liverpool on the back of a stunning spell with Ajax. His goalscoring record for Uruguay will compare favourably to many of the top strikers currently playing.

EPL - Don't believe the hype.