I can see Clark not even getting on the bench a lot next season as Miller plays the lone striker against the better clubs in the division as Ally does the old "give the opposition too much respect" routine and plays 5 in midfield at Hibs/Hearts/Falkirk.

Disgusted.

This is exactly what will happen. In fact I wouldn't be surprised to see Daly in defence and Miller on his own chasing punts up the park against most teams.

You'd rather Kenny Miller than Stevie May?

Aye!,May probably has a chance of improving as a player,mind you I didn't notice any bigger team scrambling for his signature?,miller has proven his quality.

Aye!,May probably has a chance of improving as a player,mind you I didn't notice any bigger team scrambling for his signature?,miller has proven his quality.

May is 21, Miller is 34.

May has a goal ratio of a goal every 1.8 games. Miller's is a goal every 3 games.

May scored 23 goals last year. Miller has scored 28 goals in 3 years.

May is far more talented.

Of course we couldn't but the point I was making is that Miller isn't the best striker in the country.

Only in your opinion!,it was only last August he scored at Wembley against England and has 69 caps for Scotland.

May is 21, Miller is 34.

May has a goal ratio of a goal every 1.8 games. Miller's is a goal every 3 games.

May is far more talented.

we cant afford may.

It's actually 29 goals in 110 appearances over 3 and a half years for Miller, but he's been playing in much better leagues than any league we have in Scotland. Let's see how many he scores in this coming season in the Championship.