The only thing I can think it could relate to is them supposedly attending the big pow-wow in London town. Perhaps related to the Green story of yesterday?

I really have no idea. Jackson has many sources, but he's never came across as being one of Toxic Jack's bitches, certainly not in the way implied.

It sounds more and more like Traynor. The digs at Jackson and Chis M above seem to point that way. i think someone once said there was also some tweets re things in Airdrie (town not Club) on that Twitter feed?

It sounds more and more like Traynor. The digs at Jackson and Chis M above seem to point that way. i think someone once said there was also some tweets re things in Airdrie (town not Club) on that Twitter feed?

Scenario: You are Jim Traynor, you are on twitter and don't want your ID to be revealed.

What's more likely ?

a) You tweet about goings-on in Airdrie.

b) You don't think it a good idea to tweet about matters in Airdrie.

c) You tweet about Airdrie thinking that people will presume you'd never be so stupid to do that and will presume double bluff and that is someone else.

:coolio::merlin::sleep:

Or you have a few pints, want to slag off Alex Neil and forget about keeping your ID secret as you are a bit pissed?

Traynor was (probably still is) infamously anti-technology. On the other hand, perhaps the younger generations in his family couldn't bear this when he was in Australia and taught him Twitter. It's hardly difficult to use after all.

You may also want some of your targets to know it's you dishing the dirt on them - just not enough for them to prove it.

PS I'm just speculating here, I've no info nor any particular firm opinion it is Traynor. It seems (only 'seems' , granted) to be somebody with both inside media and inside Ibrox contacts though.

Edited by SteveC
To add PS

Er to a dafty like me......what's this all about ? I take it the CG story about trying to take control is a load of nonsense as I thought?

That's what a twitter feed that either has, or pretends to have, inside info is claiming RangerRab. As ever, none of us know anything for sure, sadly.

PS Perhaps more importantly he (or she) also claims that there is a "new man is closing in on Ibrox but it isn't Charlie."