patently obvious. last week it was green coming back, yesterday some aussie taking control now some lawyer who isn't even bph trying to flush out king.

And why would they do that? DK has absolutely no intention of becoming involved financially. That is blatantly obvious to me

Sp.iv spinners hand story to Jackson who gets an apparent exclusive and sells print.

Not having read the article, I can't comment on contents but headline and info available tends to suggest that there is no real 'tangible big new story' or revelations.

Think about the timing and current circumstances.

Think about Green last week.

Think about Deloittes and going concern status.

Think about share issues.

Think about ST sales.

Think about Auchenhowie.

Think about Dave King.

I have no info but it would seem as 'ducks are being lined up' for something and/or to push others.

patently obvious. last week it was green coming back, yesterday some aussie taking control now some lawyer who isn't even bph trying to flush out king.

Plain as the nose on your face. Some still fall for it, after everything that's happened, they still fall for it.