hate to be pedantic, but it was a known unknown, rather than an unknown unknown :)

Actually, while travelling to work and thinking about that name, I remembered that some "lawyer" was mentioned earlier. I'm not sure whether he was ever named as "Mr. Blue Pitch" before though.

You do wonder though about such people. A lawyer from Beirut/Lebanon et al ... how much can he invest? Is he that football mad?

Actually, while travelling to work and thinking about that name, I remembered that some "lawyer" was mentioned earlier. I'm not sure whether he was ever named as "Mr. Blue Pitch" before though.

You do wonder though about such people. A lawyer from Beirut/Lebanon et al ... how much can he invest? Is he that football mad?

He isn't Mr.Blue Pitch though.

Well, he is in the sense that my lawyer was Mr Gersnet when I bought my house...

Fair enough :)

They come out with this because a significant percentage of Bears will take it as read.

Jackson in a tweet used the word "claims".... ("who claims to control Blue Pitch Holdings").

https://twitter.com/tedermeatballs

Whereby the Record headline writer took a more definite view............."Lebanese Owner of BPH speaks to the Record".

In the newspaper article there was this this short paragraph where again Jackson qualifies the remark.

"Houssami insisted he is the sole power behind the Blue Pitch group."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/exclusive-man-behind-rangers-investors-3750868

The actual article itself or much of what Houssami claims has more holes in it than Rab C's string vest.

The Record are going with the bullshit to sell papers.

Or rather they aren't trying very hard to check out what is being given to them.

You may or may not find that the editor is putting pressure on Jackson .

Is the toxic one speaking directly to Jackson or the editor ?

It's not a surprise that a newspaper/journalist changes horses depending on the story. It's their job to sell copy/hits so it's just up to use to analyse any coverage suitably.

I'd say that Rangers fans (and football fans generally actually) are slowly getting to grips with this.

It's not a surprise that a newspaper/journalist changes horses depending on the story. It's their job to sell copy/hits so it's just up to use to analyse any coverage suitably.

I'd say that Rangers fans (and football fans generally actually) are slowly getting to grips with this.

Whilst there is increased scepticism and more care is taken with such output, it is difficult "to get to grips with" it because there is seldom any certainty as to what the complete truth actually is.

So whilst more are becoming aware of the copious bullshit written, there are many who are simply scunnered with the soap opera that doesn't have an end.

I think it comes to the point where they'll look to sicken the great majority of the politics and push the football enough to have sufficient revenue.

The Spi.vs at Ibrox have operated in a foggy void that 21stC UKPLC allows.

The Fourth Estate have generally been complicit due to a lack of expertise, professionalism and budget constraints. This was predictable and spin-doctors acted accordingly.

BBC Scotland did manage to uncover CW's directorship ban.

However, within the 'Sports Dept' there has been wilful spin conduits established by Irvine. Conduits that have been used to mislead and despite this have remained open.

There was and is a huge story for a 6 part panorama special.

Seems i am coming back to exactly the same sort of nonsense as when i left for holiday. Quite simply, it's boring. It's not chess, it's not poker, it's the same old boring shite.

Bring back the fitba.

would rather watch poker or chess tbh

Seems i am coming back to exactly the same sort of nonsense as when i left for holiday. Quite simply, it's boring. It's not chess, it's not poker, it's the same old boring shite.

Bring back the fitba.

Well you have the WC