Well you have the WC

Lost interest in that tbh mate, missed last few matches, I just want to see Rangers, I want to see our new players, I want to see our new strips, I want to see and hear about Rangers again. Heavy withdrawal symptoms.

This place emptied when Spain and England went out. Lol My money is still on Brasil.

looks like McMurdo and 3 names are singing from the same hymn sheet...............4 legs (board) good, 2 legs (king and ST boycotters) bad. Anyone wondering where the leaks are coming from, I think have now got an answer.

We know he has our interests at heart, do we not ?

Inside man @insiderman2 · 7m

2 even at the club in any official capacity......

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 1 time1 FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Inside man @insiderman2 · 8m

One more thing that can back up my credibility Ally tried 3 times in the last 6mths to set up a scouting network the two who killed it are 1

More

Inside man @insiderman2 · 27m

If all goes to plan Rangers will be in very good shape for next season if promoted money to spend and a viable business plan to compete.

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Inside man @insiderman2 · 47m

One more thing the sale and leaseback of the training complex has went quiet due to Mr king that's all I can say on that without being outed

ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 2 times2 FavoriteFavorited 0 times

More

Inside man @insiderman2 · 50m

Cowie is a no go unless he wants to come up the road for far less money than being offered down South 12-15k being offered in England.

More

Inside man @insiderman2 · 52m

Kris Boyd will have medical and sign by Friday barring any last minute changes to terms!

More

Just wary that this 'insideman' is a **** at the wind up. Be cautious bears.

............However, regardless of this, IMO King IS beavering away in the background. His silence must not be treated as no activity going on. He's done his 'public' stuff in advance and IMO he has been recently doing proper business in order to get a hold on the club and get it back in the right hands so we can end this hell !!

I don't believe that Dave King does surrendering !!

LATEST: Inside man @insiderman2 · 1m King is trying to negotiate a price that will rid the club of long and hurtful contracts that's what the main hold up has been

Just wary that this 'insideman' is a **** at the wind up. Be cautious bears.

............However, regardless of this, IMO King IS beavering away in the background. His silence must not be treated as no activity going on. He's done his 'public' stuff in advance and IMO he has been recently doing proper business in order to get a hold on the club and get it back in the right hands so we can end this hell!!

Obviously, the same could be said about the board people. They do not issue daily or weekly updates either, yet, that is seen by some as being inactive. The "information generation" wants updates ASAP and at all times, else a certain "speculation to hysteria" hype is set in motion, which is very infective. You would hope that certain issues are settled sooner rather than later, of course.

Obviously, the same could be said about the board people. They do not issue daily or weekly updates either, yet, that is seen by some as being inactive. The "information generation" wants updates ASAP and at all times, else a certain "speculation to hysteria" hype is set in motion, which is very infective. You would hope that certain issues are settled sooner rather than later, of course.

I don't believe that many want to hear the board's bullshit on a more frequent basis, and as for any notion of inactivity, they have been busying away behind the scenes since before they even got here, so what's to suggest that anything has changed?

I don't necessarily agree with that viewpoint.

Dave King came out with a flury of statements and updates a couple of months ago, or thereabouts. During that period, he was simply getting the message across to the fans and other interested onlookers that this board were not to be trutsed and that we should refrain from funding them. This was all part of his plan IMO. The 1972 scheme was just a side show in reality.

He has then 'gone quiet' and will have been doing the necessaries behind the scenes, having reduced the club's income dramatically and placed them in an awkward position - and put himself in a stronger position than before. King is no fool.

IMO King WILL win the day over these wigs and that day can't come quick enough !!!

I don't necessarily agree with that viewpoint.

Dave King came out with a flury of statements and updates a couple of months ago, or thereabouts. During that period, he was simply getting the message across to the fans and other interested onlookers that this board were not to be trutsed and that we should refrain from funding them. This was all part of his plan IMO. The 1972 scheme was just a side show in reality.

He has then 'gone quiet' and will have been doing the necessaries behind the scenes, having reduced the club's income dramatically and placed them in an awkward position - and put himself in a stronger position than before. King is no fool.

IMO King WILL win the day over these wigs and that day can't come quick enough !!!

I genuinely felt that way about McColl & co between August & November last year, but they were out-played and out-maneuvered on multiple fronts and as it got closer to the AGM it became obvious they had lost a large chunk of the position of strength they'd had a few months earlier.

Agree with the rest of your post, but I just hope that King is up to the task of fighting a dirty battle if necessary and actually winning it. Gut instinct tells me he probably is, but he'll need to be prepared for gutter warfare.

I genuinely felt that way about McColl & co between August & November last year, but they were out-played and out-maneuvered on multiple fronts and as it got closer to the AGM it became obvious they had lost a large chunk of the position of strength they'd had a few months earlier.

Agree with the rest of your post, but I just hope that King is up to the task of fighting a dirty battle if necessary and actually winning it. Gut instinct tells me he probably is, but he'll need to be prepared for gutter warfare.

IMO if anyone is up to the task of fighting a dirty battle, Dave King is. The died in the wool Rangers fan from the streets of Castlemilk is the man who I trust.

as much as I wanted him to succeed, McColl didn't fill me with confidence that he actually had the heart and passion to see this through and ensure victory. King is a determined bugger and that is exactly what we need against this lot. He won't surrender like many before him have. IMO he will deliver mate.