I genuinely felt that way about McColl & co between August & November last year, but they were out-played and out-maneuvered on multiple fronts and as it got closer to the AGM it became obvious they had lost a large chunk of the position of strength they'd had a few months earlier.

Agree with the rest of your post, but I just hope that King is up to the task of fighting a dirty battle if necessary and actually winning it. Gut instinct tells me he probably is, but he'll need to be prepared for gutter warfare.

I think Mr King is very astute at fighting dirty when he needs to.

http://www.timeslive.co.za/thetimes/2011/07/05/dave-king-tried-to-sabotage-sars

Cream always rises to the top....sometimes it just takes a little longer than planned.....

Quaint, but history is littered with teams who fell from grace for one reason or another and have never fully recovered. It all depends what you regard as 'the top'.

Most of those teams do not fall into our category though. One which does and who actually ceased to exist and whose history was bought by a new club does rather well these days (by Italian standards), i.e. Fiorentina.

And while we are at it, a football supporter should know better than writing "never" when it comes to things related to future success.

Most of those teams do not fall into our category though. One which does and who actually ceased to exist and whose history was bought by a new club does rather well these days (by Italian standards), i.e. Fiorentina.

And while we are at it, a football supporter should know better than writing "never" when it comes to things related to future success.

Are you now beginning to market a 'new route' ?

As for knowing "better" regards taking on historical precedent, I don't think you are in a credible position to use that line.

As for knowing "better" regards taking on historical precedent, I don't think you are in a credible position to use that line.

Which reminds me, where are Mr.Hemdani and Simply TB these days ?

Which reminds me, where are Mr.Hemdani and Simply TB these days ?

They have been very quiet for justifiable reasons, since you joined actually which begs the questions, why ask about them, how do you know them and their stance and just who are you?

:bouncy2: