He won't make an offer like that because he is adamant that he will not buy existing shares as he wants his money to go to the club and not the existing shareholders.

A lovely pipe dream but it is not what this club needs. We need rid of our powerful shareholders that are running the club through their proxies on the board, and the only way to do that is to buy them out. If King continues to stick to his policy, he will not end up running the club, except through buying it from an administrator, which we as fans cannot afford to let happen for football reasons.

He won't make an offer like that because he is adamant that he will not buy existing shares as he wants his money to go to the club and not the existing shareholders.

And to think that there are people attacking him for taking this stance. I for one hope that he sticks to his guns and refuses to succumb to their ransom demands.

But he doest want to buy it. He wants to invest in it and he's made a public offer to do so and explained why.

Then he is not what we need. We need a clean buy out, if the board are as bad as being made out. A total clear out. From Laxey to Ashley.

And to think that there are people attacking him for taking this stance. I for one hope that he sticks to his guns and refuses to succumb to their ransom demands.

And all the while our club stumbles from one boycott to another and from one shambles to another. There is a football club in the middle here, our football club, suffering, lumbering on, perhaps it's high time our supporters became football fans again?

And all the while our club stumbles from one boycott to another and from one shambles to another. There is a football club in the middle here, our football club, suffering, lumbering on, perhaps it's high time our supporters became football fans again?

You know you don't like the reply I give you when you post stuff like that.

I would ask what the board have done to earn your trust, or is it just a case of backing the current regime as there are no valid alternatives, or we are stuck with them and might as well get on with it, or you don't fancy having King in charge and feel the incumbents are the only way to keep him out. I feel it must be a negative, as I cannot see any positives in what they have done.

Probably a mixture of most of that TB.

They haven't done a great deal to earn my trust as yet (a subject that I recall debating here before) but as you say they are the only show in town and I believe that they will do their best to put this Club back on the map. Do I think they will try to make as much out of it personally as they can - YES; am I happy about that - NO; would I prefer a Board made up of "Rangers men" who didn't take a penny - YES I WOULD (but even WS took his £50,000). Do I fancy King in charge - NO I DON'T. Do I think the present incumbents are the only way to keep him out - NO; he is keeping himself out.

Probably a mixture of most of that TB.

They haven't done a great deal to earn my trust as yet (a subject that I recall debating here before) but as you say they are the only show in town and I believe that they will do their best to put this Club back on the map. Do I think they will try to make as much out of it personally as they can - YES; am I happy about that - NO; would I prefer a Board made up of "Rangers men" who didn't take a penny - YES I WOULD (but even WS took his £50,000). Do I fancy King in charge - NO I DON'T. Do I think the present incumbents are the only way to keep him out - NO; he is keeping himself out.

In a nutshell. Well played.