I'm in the Never say Never camp....

One thing I do know for sure, if we ever get another like Laudrup, he wouldn't be staying for 4years - we'd maybe get a season out of them before they moved on to a bigger/more money club.

Guest Unicorn

So many wonderful memories, the one that sticks out is his performance in the 96 Scottish Cup Final against Hearts.

What a player and what a man.

So many wonderful memories, the one that sticks out is his performance in the 96 Scottish Cup Final against Hearts.

What a player and what a man.

Rangers 5 - Hearts 1 - Scottish Cup Final 1996

Amazing that's its 20 years. I still remember his first league game against Motherwell when he ran almost the length of the pitch to set up Duncan Ferguson for the winner, it was then I knew we had a player who would change the Scottish game.

Too many highlights to list from him.

I'll say we wont see a player as good as Laudrup at Rangers again, Laudrup was up there with the best.

Amazing that's its 20 years. I still remember his first league game against Motherwell when he ran almost the length of the pitch to set up Duncan Ferguson for the winner, it was then I knew we had a player who would change the Scottish game.

Too many highlights to list from him.

I'll say we wont see a player as good as Laudrup at Rangers again, Laudrup was up there with the best.

I'm afraid we won't.

The nearest we could get is an outstanding youngster with potential who is sold before we know whether he will realise promise.

Laudrup was quite simply the best Rangers player I have ever seen in my time going to watch Rangers, which now spans 28 years.

It is not even a question I have to think about when asked, I always reply immediately without hesitation. We have been fortunate to have a lot of good players in the last 30 years or so, and honourable mentions go to guys like Gough, Gazza, McCoist, Goram, R de Boer, are probably my next 5, but for me King Brian is by far the best I have ever seen. His movement, pace, trickery, finishing, and even heading (Tannadice) were all sublime and an absolute joy to watch.

Has 20 years gone by already since he signed? Hard to believe!

Laudrup was quite simply the best Rangers player I have ever seen in my time going to watch Rangers, which now spans 28 years.

It is not even a question I have to think about when asked, I always reply immediately without hesitation. We have been fortunate to have a lot of good players in the last 30 years or so, and honourable mentions go to guys like Gough, Gazza, McCoist, Goram, R de Boer, are probably my next 5, but for me King Brian is by far the best I have ever seen. His movement, pace, trickery, finishing, and even heading (Tannadice) were all sublime and an absolute joy to watch.

Yep fully 100% agree.

Its maybe worth a poll as we do have a wider range of ages on this forum now but Id be confident Laudrup would come out on top. Gascoigne on his day (and there was a lot of days) was amazing and the best british player in the last 25 years but for Laudrup to still come out on top of him shows how much he was rated.