Gersnet Prediction League 2014/15 (prediction league for Rangers games only!)

Very conscious of the effort required to run the GPL over an entire season, so a big [emoji122] to Zappa. Cheers fella.

Despite the valiant efforts of Zappa and others who ran him close, the Little General didn't meet his Waterloo and was a deserving winner. Well done!

Count me in for next season!

Oh no! That means I'll finish 19th! :shock:

Seriously though, Zappa you did I fine job with this you really did, thanks for the wee extra added to the match day experience...it was weird wishing your fgs to score then see someone else get it. :D Joy followed the goal, a slight dejection when the realisation kicked in it wasn't your pick, followed by 'who gives a f@@k. :laugh2:

Great fun and I promise to tell my head to ignore my heart next season, a contradiction in terms which means I'll never win this thing.

Well done LG. :thup:

Quick shout to let you all know that I've archived all of last season's predictions threads in a hidden sub-forum in order to tidy up the GPL forum in preparation for the start of the new season. If we need access to last season's threads then the hidden archive can be made visible again no problem.

Belated thanks to Zappa for all his efforts and occasional rulings on this thread. I must say I found it very difficult to make sure that my head ruled my heart on a number of occasions, especially v Celtic (when it did) and the last game v Motherwell (when it didn't). Nonetheless delighted with a Top 6 finish after going straight into the Premier League and competing against all you seasoned campaigners; but disappointed to have missed a ton of points by 1 and still "furious" at Black for his stunning last minute "extra" goal at Falkirk that cost me 4th place!

Yup. Thanks to Zappa for running this.

I'm glad he did then BH because means I stayed above you!.

I'm happy with 5th in my first attempt.

Congratulations to little general. I'm sure you will like your prize ;-)