The man who provides Stockbridge with a glowing reference whilst very keen on the phrase 'legacy issues' regards finance.

The board who promote plastic 'communication and engagement' but don't reply to e-mails from the RST, who have a significant block of shares.

The board who talk of 'robust financial health' whilst squirming around looking for cash.

A board who serialy mislead and lie in search of the pound from your pocket.

The man who provides Stockbridge with a glowing reference whilst very keen on the phrase 'legacy issues' regards finance.

The board who promote plastic 'communication and engagement' but don't reply to e-mails from the RST, who have a significant block of shares.

The board who talk of 'robust financial health' whilst squirming around looking for cash.

A board who serialy mislead and lie in search of the pound from your pocket.

And yet we have people berating fans for trying to tackle this clusterfuck. Incredible.

And yet we have people berating fans for trying to tackle this clusterfuck. Incredible.

"incredible" with a small "i" given our serial gullibility that has in great part allowed the Pilfering Circus to last this long.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rangers-chairman-david-somers-hits-3933763

RANGERS chairman David Somers last night hit back at his club’s own fans by insisting categorically he has no plans to sanction the sale of Murray Park.

Somers contacted Record Sport following a statement from supporters’ coalition group the Union of Fans which accused the under-fire regime of plotting to raise emergency cash by flogging off the club’s prized assets , including the training facility at Auchenhowie.

And, while declining to be interviewed on the matter, Somers made the board’s position clear in writing and insisted that no “sale and leaseback” deals have been discussed.

He said: “There is a great deal of nonsense being written about possible sales of Rangers assets.

“The board has never discussed the sale and/or leaseback of any Rangers asset. Nor do I expect us to do so.

“Our mindset is to protect and enhance all the assets of the club for the benefit of future generations of fans and shareholders alike.

“The above applies to every one of our assets.

“I hope my email makes it clear my mindset is not to sell a single one of our assets, especially our Crown Jewels.”

we already have loans secured over The Albion and Edmiston House, are they not assets?

we already have loans secured over The Albion and Edmiston House, are they not assets?

This is the problem whenever someone like Somers or Easdale speaks. Basically they're contradicting their own previous words and actions.

That's not an 'anti-board mantra' - just plain facts.