Are we not running at a quarter of a million pounds loss every month. £5m may just get us over the line for this season and then the begging bowl will be out again in 10 months time. I do wonder at times just how hard it is to run our club properly.

You could cut £5m off our staff/player wage bill and still have the 2nd highest wage bill in the country. Frighening.

Indeed all it will do is to keep us limping along and we'll be forever limping along till they address the fundamental issues.

Indeed all it will do is to keep us limping along and we'll be forever limping along till they address the fundamental issues.

That sounds about right. What a mess. I pray they are not hoping they can carry on like that and swan into the Champions League and all the riches that go with that! Lol. We have no chance. Indeed, they have no chance.

I, myself will be like a dog with a bone if the next set of figures ain't to my fancy.

Are we not running at a quarter of a million pounds loss every month. E5m may just get us over the line for this season and then the begging bowl will be out again in 10 months time. I do wonder at times just how hard it is to run our club properly.

You could cut E5m off our staff/player wage bill and still have the 2nd highest wage bill in the country. Frighening.

Been a million a month for the Las two years. I doubt it's down much.

That sounds about right. What a mess. I pray they are not hoping they can carry on like that and swan into the Champions League and all the riches that go with that! Lol. We have no chance. Indeed, they have no chance.

I, myself will be like a dog with a bone if the next set of figures ain't to my fancy.

Anyone trying to peddle Champions League riches ( like the IPO prospectus did) needs to be sectioned we are simply light years from that and it should be regarded simply as a bonus if it ever comes along and certainly never ever factored in to any financial forecast.

Anyone trying to peddle Champions League riches ( like the IPO prospectus did) needs to be sectioned we are simply light years from that and it should be regarded simply as a bonus if it ever comes along and certainly never ever factored in to any financial forecast.

I couldn't agree more mate!

We had 12 million cash last June. and 3 in Jan. 1.5 million a month.

We are not even losing half of that, no way mate. With turnover averaged at £19m for the last 2 seasons and expenditure at around £24m. It works out around £400k a month loss.