There doesn't seem to be much between our estimates FS.

My information is that the current number is nearer 24,000 than 23,000 and I couldn't honestly say if that includes the freebies and others you mention.

You say the "Last figure (you were) aware of was 23, 500 inc the freebies; but you don't say how long ago that was.

Weekend before last.

So the difference between us may be only the freebies and/or others.

Splitting hairs are we not?

Probably, but Deloittes will prefer paid for season tickets.

I didn't suggest that ST sales would go over 30,000.

I'm unaware of saying you did.

From the LSE announcement.

Current trading and outlook

Having won the title to Scottish Professional Football League One at the end of the 2013/14 football season, the Club is now, for the 2014/15 football season, competing in the Scottish Championship, the second tier of the Scottish Professional Football League. The Club has increased most season ticket and matchday prices for the 2014/15 season by between 15 per cent. and 25 per cent. and has sold approximately 23,000 season tickets

A 36% drop from last season.

A truly desperate stat.

We were obviously playing some fantastic stuff a year ago with as fluid a middle to front as has been seen in world football and then it suddenly went wrong as entertainment value slumped. As Mr.Hemdani says it's little wonder there has been such a sudden drop in STs.

:whistle:.............:fish2:

:seal:

So we are both correct.

If it were approximately 24k I'm sure it would have said so!

To me that announcement reads as less than 23k have been actually "sold".

Given the present state of affairs whether it's 23k or 24k (or even 34k for that matter) makes no difference in the grand scheme of things though the news will hardly lead to queues of people seeking to renew at the ticket shed.