That's correct, Robert. You can put your socks back on now.

I was there. First half disappointing but second half much better.Thoroughly enjoyed watching it from Executive box in Argyle Suite.

Even got Johnny Hubbard for company first half in box.....

I was there. First half disappointing but second half much better.Thoroughly enjoyed watching it from Executive box in Argyle Suite.

Even got Johnny Hubbard for company first half in box.....

In with the toffs, eh? :D Anyway, glad to hear that you had a fabulous experience this afternoon.

Add that to 31,175 on a Saturday against Dumbarton and you are looking at around 8K of walk-ups/away support.

Now 8K walk-ups wouldn't have been that different from last season.

This isn't very good considering that you have around 13,000 who gave up their ST and you'd imagine that 3 to 5,000 would consider attendence game by game, especially at the beginning of the season.

Seems to reflect more widespread and general discontentment.

People can try to explain it away using whatever method they choose, but when it comes to bare numbers, 10k+ have decided that enough is enough.

the only ones that can put bums on the empty seats are the fans themselves who are in the boycott phase do they want to see the club in trouble again right now the club needs our support both on and off the park :crest

the only ones that can put bums on the empty seats are the fans themselves who are in the boycott phase do they want to see the club in trouble again right now the club needs our support both on and off the park :crest

You then simply keep the sp.ivs and their onerous contracts in place, pay what in effect is a sp.iv tax that immediately leaves the club, eventually watch Auchenhowie and Ibrox leave the TRFC balance sheet and the club fade away.

You then simply keep the sp.ivs and their onerous contracts in place, pay what in effect is a sp.iv tax that immediately leaves the club, eventually watch Auchenhowie and Ibrox leave the TRFC balance sheet and the club fade away.

What compo said helps the club. I can't find any help for the club in what you said.

Do you have a solution, that is positive and practical, that would be helpful for the club?

I thought I was placed on your ignore list yesterday. You just can't resist baiting me! :D

Baiting? Nah. More like hoping that you would not post some stuff like the above. But there we go, baiting BH you were, not unsurprisingly. But I guess that will go on till a 45k crowd will some day in the future leave you for left for words.

Just in case ... I do look under the veil at times, not least if it looks like direct replies or something containing interesting info. More often than not I get disappointed though.

Baiting? Nah. More like hoping that you would not post some stuff like the above. But there we go, baiting BH you were, not unsurprisingly. But I guess that will go on till a 45k crowd will some day in the future leave you for left for words.

Just in case ... I do look under the veil at times, not least if it looks like direct replies or something containing interesting info. More often than not I get disappointed though.

BH can look after himself and if he is unhappy with my post he will no doubt express that.

Now that you are conversing with me again, would you like to hear my proposition for a wee challenge?