A few people on FF saying SDM could be sniffing about - can't see it myself though

I heard this a couple of months ago through generally good sources.

That is a LONG way away from saying anything will actually happen.

You also have to consider that whatever rootsource this came from may or may not have an agenda themselves and of course the situation is very much fluid.

Enemies is a pretty strong word to use. In what context are these people 'enemies' ?

I tend to look upon our board as possibly not being up to the job or incompetent at worst but I'd not go as far as describing them in that manner

Incompetent, thief or enemy. Results the same.

A couple of points. Who are the creditors the board speaks of. Are they refering to Letham and Easdale, who - at least as it came over the last time - could also be paid in shares (and why not?) or would gain security over ACP and/or Edmiston House (at least for the time being)? Won't we be able to pay our entire bills ... which would probably lead to admin 2?

The other thing, regarding Ashley. I'm not exactly sure why the ownership of Newacstle United is a priority problem for some when it comes to his investment. He said that he wanted to sell the Magpies, but no-one matched his 100m at the time. What he plans right now with them is anyone's guess. In an ideal world, we might be back in Europe at the start of next season, should we win the Scottish Cup in 2015. If all the paperwork holds up to that. It is anyone's guess whether a) Newcastle will join us there, b) the Magpies are still owned by Ashley, c) his interest/influence in Rangers FC is significant, d) whether he'll still be at Rangers by that time ... for starters. Whether he's any worse a capitalist than King or those at Ibrox right now, who can say that for sure? That King is one of ours does not make him a better capitalist IMHO ... and his actions since 2013 have cooled my admiration for him as a Bear - no matter what the board or Green placed between him and the club.

On a related note, beyond the Clyde things are apparently far from rosy either, according to their tribal leader:

We have lost millions over the period in terms of Rangers not being here and the way Scottish football is at the moment – the league does not have a sponsor and we do not have Rangers, so in order to keep our numbers up in the last two years we have given £4m back to the season-ticket holders with the £100 discount.

Two years ago that sounded slightly different.

The players.the people who supply the grass seed. The electric co. Take your pick from hundreds.

The Club's rooked and we're all pawns in the power game.

Perhaps it's time for the pawns to get promoted though. Rangers First are pushing hard for funds today.

Is it only done through direct debit or will they take cash or a cheque, mate?