It would be far more helpful (and a show of dignity) if you don't post stuff like above but give the actual figure and numbers. Rab and we all will then learn and know it in the future.

db - I cope with my REAL woman from Duisburg's ignorance of "soccer" but sometimes lurking here, I see you as troll and winding. Last time at Ibrox you sat where?

As a newbie - I assume that is your argument against the Buy Rangers set-up (foul-up) and hence why you believe RangersFirst is the more laudible aspiration?!

Rangers First has no ambition to make Rangers a fan-owned club. It has no grand vision and no revolutionary dream.

The RST wants the club to be fan-owned - RF doesn't.

The RST offers a road out of this place - the RF will keep us exactly where we are.

Edited by Hildy

Children, please. :sleep:

The Takeover Panel requires anyone building a stake in a target company to make a mandatory bid once they have acquired more than 29.9% of a company’s share capital; this is because the Panel deems it to have effective control. The mandatory bid must be at the highest price at which they purchased shares over the last 12 months.

I believe the 90% reference is to the fact that if at any point along the way the predator acquires acceptances of 90% or more, it has the option to invoke compulsory purchase procedures for the remaining minority of shares.