Gunslinger essentially said the same as Hildy yesterday and I asked him how this can be done business-wise. There have been quite many calls for heads and boards and whatnot for months. When you ask people how this will come about - boycot or not - the answers become ever more vague.

Shareprice at a low will get those in power to act - if they are looking after their money right now. I doubt that many do though. At the end of the day, unless someone with the money at the ready buys up shares galore or backs the club (somehow) openly - be it Ashley or King - and thus also gives stockmarket'ters the idea that we are doing well from then on, there won't be any changes before an AGM. And if that happens, who is to say that whoever gets elected is someone with real "power"?

As in: all this talk about "regime change" is fine and well. If there is no mechanism and actual possibility to do it right now, going on about it as the only way forward is pretty fruitless.

the idea some seem to have that they can force change in a company they don't own is ridiculous in the extreme.Changes will be forthcoming no doubt about it. Time is up for this board unless they attract investment(as they said they would) and very quickly.

By all means don't attend matches (or 'starve them out' as it's put on here) if that's how you feel but it will only be Rangers who suffer and the damage may be long lasting or permanent. I don't want that.

the idea some seem to have that they can force change in a company they don't own is ridiculous in the extreme.Changes will be forthcoming no doubt about it. Time is up for this board unless they attract investment(as they said they would) and very quickly.

By all means don't attend matches (or 'starve them out' as it's put on here) if that's how you feel but it will only be Rangers who suffer and the damage may be long lasting or permanent. I don't want that.

I want us to buy them out. It can only happen though if people want them bought out and if they are prepared to chip in to make it happen.

As long as the Rangers support is a minority shareholder, it has little hope of having the club that it wants.

Gunslinger essentially said the same as Hildy yesterday and I asked him how this can be done business-wise. There have been quite many calls for heads and boards and whatnot for months. When you ask people how this will come about - boycot or not - the answers become ever more vague.

Shareprice at a low will get those in power to act - if they are looking after their money right now. I doubt that many do though. At the end of the day, unless someone with the money at the ready buys up shares galore or backs the club (somehow) openly - be it Ashley or King - and thus also gives stockmarket'ters the idea that we are doing well from then on, there won't be any changes before an AGM. And if that happens, who is to say that whoever gets elected is someone with real "power"?

As in: all this talk about "regime change" is fine and well. If there is no mechanism and actual possibility to do it right now, going on about it as the only way forward is pretty fruitless.

Call an EGM and change the regime in 4 weeks. Get the ****s to resign and do it in 4 days. It's dead easy.

NO, dreadful for the Club.

The price taking a hammering just now will only be dreadful for the Club longer term if the current regime (the people REALLY in control) use it to their own advantage and tighten their stranglehold on the Club or if another bunch of shysters who don't genuinely care about Rangers get control.