It is clear now that our management do not consider our current crop of youngsters as good enough except McLeod and maybe Aird? Whether they're correct or not as debatable but I do think we'll learn a lot about these youngsters going out on loan. They simply must make an impression at these clubs if they're to have any chance of a future at Rangers

Our management team seem to think McCulloch is still a worthwhile addition to the team so I wouldn't put much stock in their opinion.

Well, yes it would be GS. Rangers average attendance last season was a tad under 43,000. If the only people who go to the next match are the ST holders then we are approx 20,000 down; that's approx £500,000.

And presumably you would want that to happen until such time as the club went into adminsitration, which admitedly wouldn't be very long.

Or until the contract was torn up......

Blow-jobs all round from 'Captain Barry'.

Pity that his respect for tradition didn't extend to the honour of wearing the Rangers armband. My big worry is that this type of ghost-written pish will eventually lead to him being installed as manager.

Since when do football fans go to matches to support the regime? Do we cheer on the directors box?

Oh dear.... not a very good play on semantics there STB.

When fans go to football matches they have passed their hard earned cash over to the custodians of the Club. In doing so, you are in essence, giving them the authority to utilize your money as they see fit. If you are happy enough at how your hard earned is being spent by said custodians then bravo for you. I would suggest that those refusing to fund this regime are ever increasing, possibly to your dismay.

Snatched from FF

Charles Paterson ‏@charlesp_sky 1m

It's understood Ashley views his interests in Rangers as purely strong commercial ones which he intends to protect

Charles Paterson ‏@charlesp_sky 3m

Sources close to Mike Ashley say there are no immediate plans to invoke the naming rights at Ibrox stadium #Rangers