All that will do is make the financial situation worse and turn off potential investors.

Aye, good idea BH - so lets continue to financially support a regime that has spunked away tens of millions of pounds in two years.

As a Financial Advisor you wouldn't tell your clients to spend good money after bad, even with an investment that had emotional attachment, would you ? Yet you are effectively recommending the fans do exactly that.

Tin hat on, but I feel a touch of empathy for Easdale - however, the way he interviews is very poor. Also, he is Chairman of the football board, which would have remit over transfer policy - so he is every bit as culpable as the PLC Board for the financial situation for allowing McCoist to sign 2 additional keepers for the 2nd tier (among other signings which made little sense). Regardless, the Club needs INWARD investment, not outward expenditure. Currently we have none of the former and far too much of the latter.

If it weren't so serious I would find it amusing..... we have folks like yourself saying that the fans are to blame for not buying ST's..... yet I see absolutely ZERO mention from you about the FACT that Easdale provided which stated that hospitality is down too. What would the explanation be for hospitality being lower this year - are the fans to blame for that ? Or how about the Board and their marketing department for doing such a poor job of promoting the Club and keeping it off the front pages ?

Blame clearly has to be shared about, but i'm yet to be convinced withholding money is helping or that it will help. I'm comfortable with the fact I renewed, the concept that taking us to the brink will bring about positive change is too full of uncertainties.

It isn't the non-renewers taking us to the brink it's Greenco.

Blame clearly has to be shared about, but i'm yet to be convinced withholding money is helping or that it will help. I'm comfortable with the fact I renewed, the concept that taking us to the brink will bring about positive change is too full of uncertainties.

Yet from the historical evidence brought before us the one thing we can be almost certain of, is that this Board have absolutely NO CLUE on how to deliver us from the financial collapse we have at present. So, you believe that the fans should continue to support a regime that doesn't know how to solve the crisis ?

Some would say that is a "head in the sand" approach.

Yet from the historical evidence brought before us the one thing we can be almost certain of, is that this Board have absolutely NO CLUE on how to deliver us from the financial collapse we have at present. So, you believe that the fans should continue to support a regime that doesn't know how to solve the crisis ?

Some would say that is a "head in the sand" approach.

Since when do football fans go to matches to support the regime? Do we cheer on the directors box?