Of course I did. A football club got moved from one parent company to another on both occasions(oldco to newco). If I'm missing something please advise

Read the thread. Once you have done that, read it again because this was all pointed out to you on the previous occasion that you brought it up and it didn't sink in then.

To me it seems that there is enough of a technicality for them to have an excuse to treat us differently. However, I think it's obvious that if it was Hibs instead of us that had a parent company liquidated, the response would not have been the same.

I would guess they would have possibly had a punishment of something like relegation of one division, given a 10 point penalty and forced to pay football debts and maybe a few other sanctions such as player signing limitations.

Kicking them out the whole league system and having to re-apply, withholding prize money, illegal transfer bans and stripping of honours and history would not have been on the agenda.

Read the thread. Once you have done that, read it again because this was all pointed out to you on the previous occasion that you brought it up and it didn't sink in then.

Oh gone on do tell me. Actually I was working & living in Edinburgh at this time & recall vividly everything that happened including Mercer's botched takeover.

Hibz(football club)were transferred from a parent company called forth investments plc(Duff & Gray's company which owned pubs & restaurants too) to Farmers new parent company HFC Ltd(or whatever it's called). The old parent company went down the tubes so the club was sold for around £3m as I recall. The old parent company's shareprice went as low as 3p I believe.

Now please do tell me the difference between what happened to Rangers seeing as you're an expert in everything which doesnt benefit Rangers

Oh gone on do tell me. Actually I was working & living in Edinburgh at this time & recall vividly everything that happened including Mercer's botched takeover.

Hibz(football club)were transferred from a parent company called forth investments plc(Duff & Gray's company which owned pubs & restaurants too) to Farmers new parent company HFC Ltd(or whatever it's called). The old parent company went down the tubes so the club was sold for around £3m as I recall. The old parent company's shareprice went as low as 3p I believe.

Now please do tell me the difference between what happened to Rangers seeing as you're an expert in everything which doesnt benefit Rangers

The company which ran Hibs Football Club was purchased from the receiver by Tom Farmer. Remember all the 'club isn't the company' arguments, Robert? The parent company was subsequently liquidated.

Reading this you would think that there ain't that much different to us ...

Although the football club was formed in 1875, it was not incorporated until 1903. The club remained a private company until 1988, when it was publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange. This public listing, combined with poor financial performance, made Hibs vulnerable to an attempted takeover in 1990 by Hearts chairman Wallace Mercer. This attempt was averted when Mercer was unable to acquire the 75% shareholding needed to liquidate the company.

The club's parent company, Forth Investments plc, entered receivership in 1991. Sir Tom Farmer acquired control of the club from the receiver for £3 million. Farmer has continued to fund developments of Easter Road and financial losses made by Hibs, although he has delegated control to other figures, such as Rod Petrie. The club is now 98% owned by its holding company, H.F.C. Holdings Limited. This holding company is beneficially owned by Farmer (90%) and Petrie (10%).

No word of a/the company & club being bought.

Reading this you would think that there ain't that much different to us ...

No word of a/the company & club being bought.

They didnt have a fictitious EBT tax bill for which it was assumed we were guilty. Now the FTTT & UTTT have failed I wonder what these SPL chairmen now think.

FWIW I don't think they should have been put in the position to vote us out the SPL (it should have been decided by both the SPL & SFA hierarchy IMO) but if the CoS and whatever thereafter continues to rule against HMRC until their case collapses our board should seek financial recompensation for being put into the bottom tier.