Nah but you're making up your own meaning from it.

I formed an opinion based on the comments made, and those previously made. I won't apologise for doing so.

Belittling the actions of a group within the support is not what I would expect from a fan representative, whatever their personal position on the politics of it all. They are in position to promote those types of issues, obtain answers from the club and find solutions to the concerns of those they speak for.

I formed an opinion based on the comments made, and those previously made. I won't apologise for doing so.

Belittling the actions of a group within the support is not what I would expect from a fan representative, whatever their personal position on the politics of it all. They are in position to promote those types of issues, obtain answers from the club and find solutions to the concerns of those they speak for.

Objecting to starving the club of funds doesn't mean that someone is 'closer to the suits' as you put it, it's all very well saying that all supporter groups should be respected regardless but if someone thinks their actions are actively damaging the club then that person is entitled to feel how they want about them regardless of what position they're in. Personally I'm reserving judgement on Ashley and his people, I can appreciate why there's concern but I still don't have any time for the UOF and the boycott talk.

As for your last sentence, how do you know none of that is happening? It's early days for the fans board and you're able to send any of them an email with your concerns.

Objecting to starving the club of funds doesn't mean that someone is 'closer to the suits' as you put it, it's all very well saying that all supporter groups should be respected regardless but if someone thinks their actions are actively damaging the club then that person is entitled to feel how they want about them regardless of what position they're in. Personally I'm reserving judgement on Ashley and his people, I can appreciate why there's concern but I still don't have any time for the UOF and the boycott talk.

As for your last sentence, how do you know none of that is happening? It's early days for the fans board and you're able to send any of them an email with your concerns.

Of course, everyone can hold a personal view, but when those views are critical of the very people that elected them to where they are, then they should either be kept private, or, if made public, expect them to be publicised and challenged.

None of this has anything to do with your personal thoughts, or mine for that matter, on Ashley, the UoF or attending matches, so let's not try to veer away from the matter at hand.

Of course, everyone can hold a personal view, but when those views are critical of the very people that elected them to where they are, then they should either be kept private, or, if made public, expect them to be publicised and challenged.

None of this has anything to do with your personal thoughts, or mine for that matter, on Ashley, the UoF or attending matches, so let's not try to veer away from the matter at hand.

Considering the UOF's position was to not renew tickets then it's doubtful many of them would have been able to vote in the election anyway. Everyone can have their views challenged but you weren't really doing that you were jumping to some sort of unfounded conclusion.

I don't really agree that the fan board members should have big restrictions on what they can say either, it is after all an unpaid position with limited power, they aren't on the PLC or anything like it.

Considering the UOF's position was to not renew tickets then it's doubtful many of them would have been able to vote in the election anyway. Everyone can have their views challenged but you weren't really doing that you were jumping to some sort of unfounded conclusion.

I don't really agree that the fan board members should have big restrictions on what they can say either, it is after all an unpaid position with limited power, they aren't on the PLC or anything like it.

Should an elected representative only speak for those who voted for them and to fuck with the rest? Interesting concept. To repeat, I formed an opinion based on what I read. At no point did I say that it was fact.

They can say whatever they please, something which I made perfectly clear in my previous post.

Should an elected representative only speak for those who voted for them and to fuck with the rest? Interesting concept. To repeat, I formed an opinion based on what I read. At no point did I say that it was fact.

They can say whatever they please, something which I made perfectly clear in my previous post.

And I was just saying your opinion was wrong and misinformed.

I didn't mean that either, however the people being talked about here likely weren't even part of the electorate, and their move seems to be to call for all out boycotts rather than maybe going to the fans board and expressing their concerns.