For all that I am at one remove from what used to be my club, BH is about the last chance we have at getting some truth from behind the scenes.

Good luck Alan, you are certainly going to need it.

When you say 'used to be my club', I take it that you mean in the sense that we all felt that it was our club and not that you have given up on it?

Welcome back. I haven't seen you on here for a while.

Uh, I'm not sure. Much as I'd like to say 'same old Rangers' it isn't, for me. Maybe a minority of one but tbf since the nightmare began it hasn't felt the same. Recent events made it worse. I shouldn't be here, really. Sorry.

I have to strongly disagree with that.

I think many fans feel differently about Rangers because of what's happened since 2012. Yes, the club may be the same one we've all supported but there are elements of recent events which will have affected us all in different ways. Perhaps it's the divided fans taking each other for granted, perhaps it's the club's total disdain for our worries, perhaps it's the the media poking fun instead of protecting, perhaps it's the manager refusing to learn from our mistakes, perhaps it's the constant stress amidst the whole farce but no matter the issue, it has become very difficult to support Rangers nowadays. It should be fun, it should be a release from every day hum-drum but it's not - in fact I'd say it's probably caused more stress than anything else for our fans and only our fans will understand just how bad it's been.

To that end, if anyone has found the last few years hard then we should be using forums such as these to talk through our worries - not hide or belittle them. Supporting Rangers isn't something you can turn on or off. It's an addiction which infects the soul.

I'd say anyone who hasn't had their heart broken is in the minority.

Welcome back, Andy.

My name is Frankie and I'm an addict.

Both surely. We have seen how tenacious both are on here, if they put half of that passion into fighting our corner with the club from within this fans board that will do me.

That's fair enough but it also seems unfair to just dismiss all the other board members without even knowing them!