Sandy Easdale and Rafat Rizvi Record front page

See post #26. As for Bin Ahmad ... who can say? Could well be that he's looking at us rather than we were looking at him. Any other day of the week the board gets slammed for not looking for investment and/or interest in us. If they do (for what reason whatsoever) it ain't good either. But hey, Rivzi was in the delegation! That's a story!

Anyway ... as Easdale (no matter who) is essentially regarded as scorched meat, one could just stop any sort of debate about what they are doing or whom they are meeting. It has become one way traffic all round and so be it. Sooner or later things will change, with or without Easdale, King and Co..

Right, you are comfortable. Duly noted.

This 'investment' is being viewed cynically because a) toxic Rizvit is involved, b) toxic Easdale is involved, c) we have no scout or DoF to drive it and d) we have no money to invest in such niceties.

What do either party have to gain from this youth tie up?

See post #26. As for Bin Ahmad ... who can say? Could well be that he's looking at us rather than we were looking at him. Any other day of the week the board gets slammed for not looking for investment and/or interest in us. If they do (for what reason whatsoever) it ain't good either. But hey, Rivzi was in the delegation! That's a story!

Anyway ... as Easdale (no matter who) is essentially regarded as scorched meat, one could just stop any sort of debate about what they are doing or whom they are meeting. It has become one way traffic all round and so be it. Sooner or later things will change, with or without Easdale, King and Co..

Having a different opinion is all fine and well but you have taken it a step further.

Thank the lord there are only one or two on here that tend to agree with you.

Me being comfortable? Ouch. You were just asking GS over in the other thread about "also showing alternatives" with regard to boycotts. That's essentially what I am doing, i.e. looking what alternatives there are without "by default" (as it is perceived) agreeing to the regime and what they are doing. And as long as there are no alternatives on offer, one is bound to discuss what we have to live with now. There is rather no debate whatsoever now though. People are quite "comfortable" siding with anything anti-board, anti-Easdale, anti-anything that transpires from the club ... and blame those who are not as being pro the aformentioned. What's left bar having the odd sarcastic or even cynic reply then? Joining in the choir? Hence, one can just dump any debate on these topics straight away now. As I said, this will be solved one way or another and I for one won't spent much more life energy on it any longer on here. (Just wait for the usual suspects to have a little jig about that ...)

As for the youth setup ... ask them, not me.

Me being comfortable? Ouch. You were just asking GS over in the other thread about "also showing alternatives" with regard to boycotts. That's essentially what I am doing, i.e. looking what alternatives there are without "by default" (as it is perceived) agreeing to the regime and what they are doing. And as long as there are no alternatives on offer, one is bound to discuss what we have to live with now. There is rather no debate whatsoever now though. People are quite "comfortable" siding with anything anti-board, anti-Easdale, anti-anything that transpires from the club ... and blame those who are not as being pro the aformentioned. What's left bar having the odd sarcastic or even cynic reply then? Joining in the choir? Hence, one can just dump any debate on these topics straight away now. As I said, this will be solved one way or another and I for one won't spent much more life energy on it any longer on here. (Just wait for the usual suspects to have a little jig about that ...)

Could that be even most rhetorical question even you have conjured up? Couldn't be more obvious.

These 'I'm off' posts always end up the same way. The need for attention is always too strong to resist. A similar scenario to the users who trumpet their widespread use of the ignore function only to bypass it when it suits.

Totally transparent.