Sandy Easdale and Rafat Rizvi Record front page

Having a different opinion is all fine and well but you have taken it a step further.

Thank the lord there are only one or two on here that tend to agree with you.

It's getting boring with every single thread on here having one poster constantly arguing against logic. It ruins debate and just encourages people to lose their cool.

Jackson and Co. look a touch foolish tonight then. But hey, it's sure a con by Easdale et al. Must be, has to be, it's Easdale and the board after all. *sarcastic mode off*

Next up, Ashley.

Quite seriously.

What is wrong with you?

It's getting boring with every single thread on here having one poster constantly arguing against logic. It ruins debate and just encourages people to lose their cool.

I think Forlan is accurate in his 'troll' label.

Opinions are subjective but to dismiss the Rizvi angle harks of a 'troll'.

McMurdo, the Spinning blogger took the wiser route of ignoring the Rizvi angle because he knew that dismissing would give a different impression. Don't confuse my use of 'wiser' with honesty.

The very public arrival of a smiling Rizvi alongside a smiling Easdale is a little blatant and makes me wonder if a game is being played, approaching an attempted stage change in the ongoing process.

Told me to avoid trolls, it is a keeper

Mentioned something about leopards and spots too......

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

Now, people will view it differently, but do check how many of our esteemed posters fall in that category? Out of my head I can name half-a-dozen people who essentially participate in nigh any discussion but post next to nothing of input bar the usual contempt for anything the club does or says. I'm targetted because I'm not going with the grain 24/7 and ask questions about certain company/club people's motives when they do certain things. That debate has become hostile in recent months ... if there is much debate at all. Polarization at work. I can very well live without that.

Now, people will view it differently, but do check how many of our esteemed posters fall in that category? Out of my head I can name half-a-dozen people who essentially participate in nigh any discussion but post next to nothing of input bar the usual contempt for anything the club does or says. I'm targetted because I'm not going with the grain 24/7 and ask questions about certain company/club people's motives when they do certain things. That debate has become hostile in recent months ... if there is much debate at all. Polarization at work. I can very well live without that.

As certain as the sun rising each morning.....

These 'I'm off' posts always end up the same way. The need for attention is always too strong to resist. A similar scenario to the users who trumpet their widespread use of the ignore function only to bypass it when it suits.

Totally transparent.