Just doon the road!

From Toronto to the Quebec border it's about 3 hours. From the border to Montreal it's about another hour. Both Toronto and Montreal are swinging cities. Anyway, they are probably transplanted Quebecers. A lot of them come to Ontario or Alberta looking for work.

Should say that when you hit the border " just doon the road" changes to "juste en bas de la rue" - damn 'yessers', hard enough to speak colonial english without this other guff.

From Toronto to the Quebec border it's about 3 hours. From the border to Montreal it's about another hour. Both Toronto and Montreal are swinging cities. Anyway, they are probably transplanted Quebecers. A lot of them come to Ontario or Alberta looking for work.

Should say that when you hit the border " just doon the road" changes to "juste en bas de la rue" - damn 'yessers', hard enough to speak colonial english without this other guff.

Their family name's Konstantino and both are very moderate tims. Never ever seen them in tim tops despite living next door. Both their wife's are prods and father was in the Canadian forces. Navy I think. Although one of them once claimed to be related to Stoichkov (sp).:

Am I the only nosey bastard wanting to know the particulars?

Yuuup you are.. A nosey bastard... As i hail fae up the north east i was at the peterhead game last season with racist incident v east stirling i think it was. A few folks who heard it basically helped the club id the guy. Had no qualms about it, the club and the town got a hell of a lot of bad publicity for one idiots actions..

Their family name's Konstantino and both are very moderate tims. Never ever seen them in tim tops despite living next door. Both their wife's are prods and father was in the Canadian forces. Navy I think. Although one of them once claimed to be related to Stoichkov (sp).:��

Never had a problem worrying about whether a guy is a catholic or not, a guy's religion is his own business. Now with republicans and Irish nationalists that's a different story. Will not concede one inch of the Union to these people.

Never had a problem worrying about whether a guy is a catholic or not, a guy's religion is his own business. Now with republicans and Irish nationalists that's a different story. Will not concede one inch of the Union to these people.

Dont think I worded that right dude - bevy kicking in: trying to paint a picture of typical Republicinism and in the west coast is easier to say tims. Like I said though, he's a moderate tim.

Most certainly not a friend of the Union.

Dont think I worded that right dude - bevy kicking in: trying to paint a picture of typical Republicinism and in the west coast is easier to say tims. Like I said though, he's a moderate tim.

Most certainly not a friend of the Union.

It's funny how a leopard never changes his spots, eh?

It's the busiest Rangers forum by a considerable margin, so it's not very good if you're banned from it.

He's far from being alone in that regard. The importance of FF is often overstated. It's just another cliquey forum full of posters who can't think for themselves, a large part of whom rarely attend games, never mind ones away from home.

A

Book a hall x amount of times a year an away venue with an open invite to discuss issues. You'll find the Internet vitriol is not what happens in the real world. The more well known faces in the support would have been 'done in' years ago it real life reflected certain forums.

Great idea.

I'll put that forward, thanks again.

Do you think that fans would be prepared to go early enough to make that work?

If you hold it in licensed premises, with some folk music playing in the background, you will have no problems.