If you stand back for a moment and survey the scene, it's not a pretty sight.

Basically, the club has no idea what it is doing, the management hasn't a clue how to run the football operation, and the fans - a relatively small number of them - are more or less out of ideas how to rectify a situation that is increasingly desperate.

The 'do something' attitude kicked in way too late.

'Flash mobs' are now being talked about by a support that happily slagged off our rivals for their 'to the car park, Declan' mentality, and this kind of approach - even if it makes a difference - alienates some of our fans. We seem to be lashing out wildly because we have nothing meaningful left to offer.

Sell out Ibrox for one game, empty it for another but travel anyway, and then give your ticket money to fan groups that cannot even agree on a vision for the future.

As I said, stand back from this and survey the scene. It is a pitiful and sorry sight.

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

You'd imagine the Armed Forced factor may nominally add a few thousand but anything above 40-45K and it may be argued that folk are adhering to SoS policy.

I think the many awoke from their relative slumber on the politics upstairs at Ibrox thanks to the UoF/SoS constantly highlighting such and this had a definate effect come ST renewal time. However, I don't think going forward that supporters will adhere to an SoS "policy" as such, it's more that they listen to what's being said and consider it along with other matters that effect them, at the time of taking decisions.

If you stand back for a moment and survey the scene, it's not a pretty sight.

Basically, the club has no idea what it is doing, the management hasn't a clue how to run the football operation, and the fans - a relatively small number of them - are more or less out of ideas how to rectify a situation that is increasingly desperate.

The 'do something' attitude kicked in way too late.

'Flash mobs' are now being talked about by a support that happily slagged off our rivals for their 'to the car park, Declan' mentality, and this kind of approach - even if it makes a difference - alienates some of our fans. We seem to be lashing out wildly because we have nothing meaningful left to offer.

Sell out Ibrox for one game, empty it for another but travel anyway, and then give your ticket money to fan groups that cannot even agree on a vision for the future.

As I said, stand back from this and survey the scene. It is a pitiful and sorry sight.

You are never the cheeriest cove, are you Hildy? I say this as a manic-depressive myself, so you'd better take care....

To be fair, one game is a Saturday and one is a Tuesday. The Tuesday crowd is going to reduce by at least 50% no matter what.

They would have done it the other way around if they had supreme confidence in their message. That is not a mark against them but more of a comment on those who will attend Ibrox no matter what.

They would have done it the other way around if they had supreme confidence in their message. That is not a mark against them but more of a comment on those who will attend Ibrox no matter what.

armed forces day makes things awkward. you can't call a boycott then.

but we will see how many more than 31k tickets sell and we will see how many protest before going home on the tuesday.

armed forces day makes things awkward. you can't call a boycott then.

but we will see how many more than 31k tickets sell and we will see how many protest before going home on the tuesday.

I know there would have been difficulties, that wasn't really my point. The way the games have been picked, it will allow both supporters and critics of SoS to claim a 'win'. There will be a huge discrepancy in the numbers, but there will also be vast differences in the expectancy.

You are never the cheeriest cove, are you Hildy? I say this as a manic-depressive myself, so you'd better take care....

It can be useful to stand apart from this mess to try and see it as some others do.

The one thing that I see non-Rangers people agreeing on is how shocked they are that Rangers has not only gone into meltdown, but how the club has no powerful allies. They see a support that is all at sea. They, like many Rangers fans, perceived the club to be the 'establishment' club. Now they know that it is not. They see the club for what it is now because the aura of invincibility has vanished: the magic has gone.

Some are amused by what has happened, but many are amazed. They never thought that this once mighty part of the Scottish football establishment could be torn down.

To interested observers, our calamity has been their ongoing fascination.

I have said this all along . Follow the money , there's no better rule in life .

Can someone explain to me exactly how Ticketus are recouping their initial losses by buying Into the IPO under the guise of margarita and BPH (assuming this is correct)?

Can someone explain to me exactly how Ticketus are recouping their initial losses by buying Into the IPO under the guise of margarita and BPH (assuming this is correct)?

Leaving aside who's actually behind BPH & Margarita for a moment and just speculating about 'recouping' possibilities...

BPH & Margarita came in with GreenCo right at the start as part of the group of initial investors, so they put up some of the cash to buy the Club from the administrators.

In return for that investment they got a chunk of virtually free shares + they may have got a private promise to get a large wedge of cash handed back to them following the IPO.

The IPO is reasonably successful and raises north of £22m, but at an extremely high cost of over £6m in expenses.

Approximately £4m (actually more) of the +£6m IPO costs are not properly outlined in last year's accounts, but simply put down as mysterious 'one-off costs'.

Craig Mather is asked to detail these mysterious costs, but bluffs his way out of it and defers the question to Brian Stockbridge, but Stockbridge also bluffs his way out of the question and fails to provide any details.

So just for starters, there's the serious possibility that certain initial GreenCo investors got back some or all of their cash + still retain sizable shareholdings which cost them virtually nothing.

Thank you for that response which is in line with my own thinking. If that has happened and these one off costs were essentially a mechanism to pay back 'Ticketus' then surely there is a full paper trail. Surely this is fraudulent?