It desperately needs to happen. As mentioned above it should already have happened at the time of Admin. i very much want it to happen butit his hard to believe it will when the need has been so obvious, so essential, even - and yet not addressed, for so long.

Originally Posted by shorerdbear

Sons of Struth public meeting

Tuesday 7th October @ 7pm

Grosvenor Hotel, Gt Western Rd

Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Much better from Craig here. Hope it goes well.

Bump for the day of the race.

Originally Posted by shorerdbear

Sons of Struth public meeting

Tuesday 7th October @ 7pm

Grosvenor Hotel, Gt Western Rd

Glasgow.

Public meeting for all fans concerned with recent events at our club and who wish to explore possible actions available to the fans.

We have one guest speaker confirmed so far and the meeting will include a Q&A session

Much better from Craig here. Hope it goes well.

Final Reminder for anyone close and interested.

People who are so publically 'representing' fans should really be on most if not all fans forums getting a wide range of views

There are only so many hours in a day for a volunteer and the volume of traffic makes FF the obvious choice.

Most things will reach Gersnet one way or another and then you also have the option at looking at the SoS facebook or twitter feed.

There are only so many hours in a day for a volunteer and the volume of traffic makes FF the obvious choice.

Most things will reach Gersnet one way or another and then you also have the option at looking at the SoS facebook or twitter feed.

hmm. Aye and it would take so many more hours of someone's day to post things on more than 1 board.

Lots of people don't use social media.

Tapatalk for example let's you post the same thing on multiple forums at the same time.. and I get private mails instantly from any board I'm a member off.

Ta da

You'd have to ask Craig on Facebook or FF.

Don't think he uses other forums.

I'm sure he came on here once to garner support.

If anyone from here is going can they ask the question brought up by FS last week regarding the the club investigating certain directors over their fiduciary duties. Will SOS or whoever pressure the club to do something

hmm. Aye and it would take so many more hours of someone's day to post things on more than 1 board.

Lots of people don't use social media.

Tapatalk for example let's you post the same thing on multiple forums at the same time.. and I get private mails instantly from any board I'm a member off.

Ta da

I think it can be guaranteed that every single word will be reported on all forums.