No.

We've been individual shareholders before and now we're doing it again. It didn't work out too well the last time and it isn't working out very well now.

We need to join together. That's what BuyRangers offers. One day when we are a member-owned club, we'll all have exactly one vote each, but until then, sticking together is the best way to proceed. Together we have a voice that cannot be ignored. Apart we are disparate and weak.

So, when you said 'invest as one body' you meant invest with the RST. That really isn't a viable solution.

So, when you said 'invest as one body' you meant invest with the RST. That really isn't a viable solution.

The RST has created BuyRangers. If every individual shareholder had used this model to invest instead of investing directly - and I make no criticism of people who want a share in their own name - BuyRangers would have around 12% of the company and an influential voice - maybe even a director.

Instead though we are merely individuals unable to compete with corporate entities, so although the Rangers support owns around 12% of the shares in the company, it has next to no clout or meaningful influence.

I'm happy to invest with you and any other Rangers supporter who likes the idea of investing as a group instead of as individuals. This is the way to achieve change and eventually, hopefully, a fully fan-owned club.

The RST has created BuyRangers. If every individual shareholder had used this model to invest instead of investing directly - and I make no criticism of people who want a share in their own name - BuyRangers would have around 12% of the company and an influential voice - maybe even a director.

Instead though we are merely individuals unable to compete with corporate entities, so although the Rangers support owns around 12% of the shares in the company, it has next to no clout or meaningful influence.

I'm happy to invest with you and any other Rangers supporter who likes the idea of investing as a group instead of as individuals. This is the way to achieve change and eventually, hopefully, a fully fan-owned club.

Yes, but only if that is done through the RST-run scheme. There are a great many within the support who don't want to do that, including those in the VB and RF initiatives.

Yes, but only if that is done through the RST-run scheme. There are a great many within the support who don't want to do that, including those in the VB and RF initiatives.

The RST got around £13m in pledges a few years ago when things looked grim. I'm sure you are aware of this. That's not too bad for an organisation that some choose not to like.

The RST is for Rangers supporters - it is a vehicle to achieve a better Rangers - a fan-owned Rangers.

It is there for all of us. You and I know that people will try to shout it down for whatever reason, but it is standing the test of time and it will continue to believe in the fan ownership model.

Sometimes I like the people on the RST board, sometimes not, but I stick around because my aim for Rangers is shared by the RST.

It's a bit like supporting Rangers. Sometimes the high-ups are a disappointment, but the allegiance still remains firm.

The RST got around £13m in pledges a few years ago when things looked grim. I'm sure you are aware of this. That's not too bad for an organisation that some choose not to like.

The RST is for Rangers supporters - it is a vehicle to achieve a better Rangers - a fan-owned Rangers.

It is there for all of us. You and I know that people will try to shout it down for whatever reason, but it is standing the test of time and it will continue to believe in the fan ownership model.

Sometimes I like the people on the RST board, sometimes not, but I stick around because my aim for Rangers is shared by the RST.

It's a bit like supporting Rangers. Sometimes the high-ups are a disappointment, but the allegiance still remains firm.

There is more than one fan ownership vehicle and group - thats not a bad thing IMO, its just a fact.

As long as people are willing work together for the betterment of the club then there should be no issue.

Discounting VB as I have no information on their scheme - RF and BR have hundreds of thousands of shares in the club and combined is over 1m shares. Its a decent start but we need more.

We also need to work to get the proxy votes of the average Rangers Fan shareholder in the build up to the next general meeting.

The FO lads have a lot of work ahead of themselves.

A joint effort from the FO schemes would make it much easier to obtain proxies. It should be a priority to see what is possible in that sense.

Do RF intend polling their members about such a subject?

A joint effort from the FO schemes would make it much easier to obtain proxies. It should be a priority to see what is possible in that sense.

Do RF intend polling their members about such a subject?

Do VB and BR have similar plans? Methinks not.

Yep, it's unlikely but I think RF have most momentum so I'd like to see them take the bull by the horns.

They all need to work together in order to show that it is a serious venture, but even with an agreement in place, they would still be well short of having a say in how things are run. Matching Ashley's smallish 9% holding is achievable with proxies, but his is backed up by having powerful allies on the board plus a bottomless pit of money which can be used if a problem needs fixing.

Fan ownership will only ever be achievable with the right owners of the club introducing it to the masses, building it up over a period of years. Even that may not take off as there are many within the support who have no interest in being an owner, they just want something to do every second weekend. Until then, the monies coming in are not sufficient to keep pace with the dilutions which can be manipulated by those with the financial muscle and the board control. It is a long-term plan at best.

They all need to work together in order to show that it is a serious venture, but even with an agreement in place, they would still be well short of having a say in how things are run. Matching Ashley's smallish 9% holding is achievable with proxies, but his is backed up by having powerful allies on the board plus a bottomless pit of money which can be used if a problem needs fixing.

Fan ownership will only ever be achievable with the right owners of the club introducing it to the masses, building it up over a period of years. Even that may not take off as there are many within the support who have no interest in being an owner, they just want something to do every second weekend. Until then, the monies coming in are not sufficient to keep pace with the dilutions which can be manipulated by those with the financial muscle and the board control. It is a long-term plan at best.

Agree with that.