Just watched a snippet of Ally's presser, no detail but said GW was positive the club would be in a position to move forward in the next 10 days-fortnight. Can't read too much into that but can only hope....again.

Ally's backing King but leaving the door open to Ashley having an involvement.

Ask yourself this: how likely is it that King will sack Ally McCoist - and please, for those who choose to answer, I know we have other problems that need sorting out.

Just one question: If the King consortium wins control, will it sack Ally if we don't win the division?

Ask yourself this: how likely is it that King will sack Ally McCoist - and please, for those who choose to answer, I know we have other problems that need sorting out.

Just one question: If the King consortium wins control, will it sack Ally if we don't win the division?

IMO for arguments sake if King took over imminently, mccoist will be sacked in the next few months if he doesn't turn our fortunes around.

if we go to tynecastle next month 6 points behind and lose - he's gone.

If i was buying the club or investing, McCoist and his pals would be the first thing i changed.

I can't see King ever sacking Ally. It is a terrible fear I have for the future even were my other terrible fear of King not gaining control/sway to prove unfounded. This is the Rangers Way = living in fear of "businessmen" (crooks in suits)

It's another reason why we need FO, as I know you agree.

And so, yes, we are all desperately hoping for King because although he is a "mendacious" liar and crook - he's one of ours. Although he's a control freak - he's one of ours.

Until we have a viable FO we are in this situation.

This is what happens when you leave yourself vulnerable on capitalist markets. Man U for example are in an utterly ludicrous situation of debt while earning quadzillions (and were close to being bought by Knighton long before that) .

But given the options, I pray for King - because I'd rather King than Green-and-Whyte-shite's cronies.

However..................their claws are in so deep that even at best it will be King plus onerous contracts, no? And Ally as manager *shudder* forever ****shudder x 1000*

If i was buying the club or investing, McCoist and his pals would be the first thing i changed.

You're not, though.

I'd make a change in management too but I fear that King will keep McCoist on even if Rangers miss out on promotion.

Can't you hear the excuses already?

It'll be: 'No Rangers manager has had to deal with what Ally has had to deal with'. Walter Smith will be given a directorship and he'll back Ally to 'get it right'. Dave King will praise Ally for toughing it out in difficult circumstances and all the old pals will be back again to look after each other.

Right now, Rangers needs King to succeed in his ownership bid, but that's because he is the best realistic option available, but don't get your hopes up about an improvement on the park.

Ally's pals are coming. He'll maybe even get his full salary reinstated.

We keep him we will never again win a major trophy, that is the harsh reality of life under him. The writing has been on the wall since day one. If Kings plan is to keep or worse still bankroll Ally then he has failed before he has even started. He won't get my vote, support or backing. We all know what Ally will do given even more money, we have had 4 years of the exact same mediocre rubbish and duds brought to the club, he is not all of a sudden going to turn into a football manager or change his tune, he is what he is, an abject failure. He will forever be known as the man who made mediocrity acceptable and amateur standards welcome at Ibrox.

You're not, though.

I'd make a change in management too but I fear that King will keep McCoist on even if Rangers miss out on promotion.

Can't you hear the excuses already?

It'll be: 'No Rangers manager has had to deal with what Ally has had to deal with'. Walter Smith will be given a directorship and he'll back Ally to 'get it right'. Dave King will praise Ally for toughing it out in difficult circumstances and all the old pals will be back again to look after each other.

Right now, Rangers needs King to succeed in his ownership bid, but that's because he is the best realistic option available, but don't get your hopes up about an improvement on the park.

Ally's pals are coming. He'll maybe even get his full salary reinstated.

Couldnt' agree more, we can see it a mile away.