You should get out more my friend, i know many Rangers fans who "hate" him. I work with two of them. Admin are also well aware of my feelings towards him which i will not repeat. I actually don't know any Bears who still respect him. By all accounts he's not a well liked person, that's from people in the game.

Hate and detest are two very different words with two very different meanings ...........

IMO ofcourse, only how I would use them.

I'm certainly not blinded by the general consensus of Ally. I want him out aswell.

Rangers supporters have always looked for the best, usually got that and were and are rather disgruntled if they did or do not. While Ally has by far not have the luxuries of previous managers, he does maintain a rather peculiar way of selecting teams, tactics, and approaching games. Even if he has all the options and players available. Players he acquired to play for him. We all have different ideas about how games should be played, who should be bought and who should play. He's the one who decides and if e.g. say 7 out of 10 team selections for games are the same on boards et al, yet not those McCoist took, and the game was dire or even backfired on him and his, the questions raised become understandable. Not least since this has gone on for the best part of three years. Given the circumstances, Ally's got an immense credit in what he does with his ressources, at least from me. I would lie if I was saying that this credit isn't running out though. There sure is enough in there to see him out this and probably half of next season. By that time, something needs to have improved though.

Ally's backing King but leaving the door open to Ashley having an involvement.

Ask yourself this: how likely is it that King will sack Ally McCoist - and please, for those who choose to answer, I know we have other problems that need sorting out.

Just one question: If the King consortium wins control, will it sack Ally if we don't win the division?

I worry he won't But who knows

you don't become as rich as King is by allowing sentiment to govern your employment policy.

Football tends to make succesful businessmen forget what made them succesful in the first place, those of them who actually are fans of the game/a team I mean

I'm slightly surprised that there isn't any news yet regarding King & Co's offer.

Hopefully it's a case of 'no news is good news' ?

Zappa, I'm beginning to think that it's going to be knocked back and it will be announced after tomorrow's game to avoid a backlash.

Zappa, I'm beginning to think that it's going to be knocked back and it will be announced after tomorrow's game to avoid a backlash.

That would not surprise me in the slightest mate. When it comes to football, the so-called 'business week' often gets turfed out of the window.