Aye, and before him?

Edit: Jackson says 'bust, very possibly before the end of next month'.

he says

And with Rangers just weeks away from falling over another financial cliff edge, Ashley can then name his price for the money which will be needed to haul it back from the brink at the eleventh hour.

but lets not argue over 1 month. my point was we won't make the agm without at least some cash going in.

From twitter........ Talking about Ibrox just now.

@will_car86rfc1 just spoke to Deborah on the desk, expecting him (King) and Ashley, Wallace and Somers already inside

If that's accurate? Then there's some hope of a deal being struck here. Ashley wouldn't be talking to King unless there's a deal to be struck imo, hopefully Ashley can see the benefit in a mutual respectful deal where both Rangers and Sports Direct can make make a profit going forward. Or we have a situation where a MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction. pack is invoked, surely to fook no one wants that?

he says

And with Rangers just weeks away from falling over another financial cliff edge, Ashley can then name his price for the money which will be needed to haul it back from the brink at the eleventh hour.

but lets not argue over 1 month. my point was we won't make the agm without at least some cash going in.

You know me, I will argue over anything. :)

It is that type of thing which rips my knitting, gunny. Things are bad enough without the need for scaremongering, especially when they are repeated here, there and everywhere and soon become fact. If funds are needed prior to the AGM, the proposed offer from King won't remedy that.

If that's accurate? Then there's some hope of a deal being struck here. Ashley wouldn't be talking to King unless there's a deal to be struck imo, hopefully Ashley can see the benefit in a mutual respectful deal where both Rangers and Sports Direct can make make a profit going forward. Or we have a situation where a MAD, Mutually Assured Destruction. pack is invoked, surely to fook no one wants that?

The guy on Twitter is mooching about Ibrox and has deducted that something is definitely going down because.....Charles Paterson is also hanging around! :D

You know me, I will argue over anything. :)

It is that type of thing which rips my knitting, gunny. Things are bad enough without the need for scaremongering, especially when they are repeated here, there and everywhere and soon become fact. If funds are needed prior to the AGM, the proposed offer from King won't remedy that.

i fully expect kings offer takes care of the short term as well as long.

it's just common sense.

i wouldn't bet on it being scaremongering either. we raised less than 3 million after costs from the share offer and repaid 1.5 million in loans. the cash burn is 3 million a month and income can't be that high. frankly i still assume we are losing a million a month. but without accounts that's also speculation.

Not sure how accurate, one or two saying King will not be in Glasgow today. Is the funeral for Easdales mother not today? Could be why there were some of the Board at Ibrox.