Essentially, while the board can agree to this loan, it still all depends on the AGM result re a new share issue. So even if they decide this week, quite a bit of presure needs to be applied to all existing shareholders so that the result of the AGM is positive. I reckon we would still be without the money until after the AGM, for the Triumvirate would sure not invest unless they get this security?

That stance was needed a long time before now.

Also, can we please desist from perpetuating this idea that King is offering a loan. It is a bid for a majority share, and without that being made available to him, the life-saving will not come from him.

That's a strange angle to draw from it. King has been waiting in the wings until such time as the clowns in charge need bailed out to the extent they do now. His (and the other high net worth individuals) entire strategy has been to get control and I can't see why anybody would think it might not be. What would be the point of plowing several million in just to prop up a rogue regime?

That's a strange angle to draw from it. King has been waiting in the wings until such time as the clowns in charge need bailed out to the extent they do now. His (and the other high net worth individuals) entire strategy has been to get control and I can't see why anybody would think it might not be. What would be the point of plowing several million in just to prop up a rogue regime?

Strange in what way? Point me to where I stated anything which suggested that I wasn't aware of what King's plans entailed.

This sorry saga has produced more than enough spin to last a hundred lifetimes. That remains true even if it is coming from 'the good guy' and his followers.

Essentially, while the board can agree to this loan, it still all depends on the AGM result re a new share issue. So even if they decide this week, quite a bit of presure needs to be applied to all existing shareholders so that the result of the AGM is positive. I reckon we would still be without the money until after the AGM, for the Triumvirate would sure not invest unless they get this security?

we don't have the cash for this months wages according to many commentators.

Strange in what way? Point me to where I stated anything which suggested that I wasn't aware of what King's plans entailed.

This sorry saga has produced more than enough spin to last a hundred lifetimes. That remains true even if it is coming from 'the good guy' and his followers.

"It is a bid for a majority share, and without that being made available to him, the life-saving will not come from him."

Were you implying that somehow DK should be on hand to deliver life saving funding without receiving the keys to the shop in return? If I've picked you up wrong I'll withdraw the comment.

"It is a bid for a majority share, and without that being made available to him, the life-saving will not come from him."

Were you implying that somehow DK should be on hand to deliver life saving funding without receiving the keys to the shop in return? If I've picked you up wrong I'll withdraw the comment.

For reasons known only to you, you completely ignored the following:

Also, can we please desist from perpetuating this idea that King is offering a loan.

I am neither pro/anti where King is concerned, and until he actually comes out with a detailed plan of what he intends to do, I fail to see how anyone who has been involved in this whole circus can be. My problem is with the spin and bullshit.