Mark McGhee who stated his anger and anguish at not getting the Celtic managers job at his Aberdeens managerial appointment press conference? Here fishy fishy. He is a failure and a horrible Rangers hating scum bag.

As for appointing a former Celtic manager. Just lol.

Crazy thread. It's a no from me, oh and another one, no.

Strachan said, live on TV, that the OF were huge clubs but that he'd never manage Rangers because: "they are just not my kind of club." He said it as though we were the ones with a child abuse past, not them. So, that's that one dealt with

As for MgHater......nah, this just isn't worth it? Who next to be proposed, TLB ffs?

Let's just see if Scotland actually qualify for Euro2016 before we start lavishing all the praise on the current Scotland management. I happen to think they'll have a difficult job beating Oirlund at the San giro next month. Lose that one and I think things might become very awkward indeed with both Poland and Oirlund starting well in the group

Strachan has Scotland playing some very decent football.

As for McGhoo, he's a hit and miss manager.

In all seriousness though, I hope that Strachan stays at Scotland for as long as possible.

McGhee a hit and miss manager?

Sacked from Wolves, sacked from Millwall, sacked from Brighton, sacked from Aberdeen and can you guess how he got on at Bristol Rovers?

He is a brutal manager.

As for Strachan, he is about as viable a candidate as Jose Mourinho.

Mark McGhee who stated his anger and anguish at not getting the Celtic managers job at his Aberdeens managerial appointment press conference? Here fishy fishy. He is a failure and a horrible Rangers hating scum bag.

As for appointing a former Celtic manager. Just lol.

Crazy thread. It's a no from me, oh and another one, no.

I remember Archie McPherson standing on the touchline with bananas at his feet. We'd signed Mark Walters shortly before

Archie said he couldn't care whether any player was a one eyed hottentot

he was right of course

who cares if wee Gordy and Mcghee were one eyed hottentots

they are doing the business

I remember Archie McPherson standing on the touchline with bananas at his feet. We'd signed Mark Walters shortly before

Archie said he couldn't care whether any player was a one eyed hottentot

he was right of course

who cares if wee Gordy and Mcghee were one eyed hottentots

they are doing the business

And Stuart McCall and Jim Stewart are not? Strange you would leave out the two Rangers men in the coaching team.

If anyone involved in the Scotland set up should be at Ibrox it should be Mark Wotte and especially Ricky Sbragia who is a world class coach.