He's flapping because his little hissy fit yesterday has been shown up for the hypocritical bollocks that it is. The level of conceitedness required to tell others how to spend their own money is fucking staggering, and all this while he himself refuses to attend games because of his hatred of McCoist.

I don't deny it's hypocritical casey but flapping? I don't think so.

earlier on you were beseeching me to compartmentalize football and board issues.

My comparisons were perfectly applicable.

I don't deny it's hypocritical casey but flapping? I don't think so.

My comparisons were perfectly applicable.

as was my point. if i give money to rangers it will go to pay offs for ****s.

it will go to pay offs for greens investors.

it will be wasted and we will not get the club we deserve.

we know that. ashley if he wants to get us back can pay fair value for his onerous contracts and raise the 50 million we need in investment. he can get rid of the easdales and put a board in place that's allowed to do whats best for the club.

or they won't get a penny.

the more people who join this stance the sooner we get on an actual road to recovery.

as was my point. if i give money to rangers it will go to pay offs for ****s.

it will go to pay offs for greens investors.

it will be wasted and we will not get the club we deserve.

we know that. ashley if he wants to get us back can pay fair value for his onerous contracts and raise the 50 million we need in investment. he can get rid of the easdales and put a board in place that's allowed to do whats best for the club.

or they won't get a penny.

the more people who join this stance the sooner we get on an actual road to recovery.

Right now it will go towards running the club. We are operating at a loss. We need the fans back.

I won't deny it may be wasted, the club certainly have to show fans it has changed, so far i haven't seen any evidence of that.

£50m was plucked from thin air. The club can win the SPL with a team full of free transfers but it needs the fans back in order to pay the required level of players wages.

The Easdales have to go, i agree with you. They are embarrassing.

Let's be honest, we know the footballing costs are well over £10m, the turnover will be lucky to top £20m this year, the stadium, staff and training ground don't cost buttons, there isn't much there to "steal" or make "disappear".

Right now it will go towards running the club. We are operating at a loss. We need the fans back.

I won't deny it may be wasted, the club certainly have to show fans it has changed, so far i haven't seen any evidence of that.

£50m was plucked from thin air. The club can win the SPL with a team full of free transfers but it needs the fans back in order to pay the required level of players wages.

Let's be honest, we know the footballing costs are well over £10m, the turnover will be lucky to top £20m this year, the stadium, staff and training ground don't cost buttons, there isn't much there to "steal" or make "disappear".

we payed of ahmed last month and wallace this.

what on earth makes you think its going to running costs.

It's always been set-up with emotional blackmail in mind.

You want to fund the club, you have to pay the onerous contracts aswell.

Effectively a sp.iv tax on club revenue.

Each individual can make his own decision.

That was a long standing court case that came to an end. Did we not also pay Wallace half his expected bonus?

Lights are still on and players are still being paid.