We've been told the club make nothing from merchandise so it matters not whether people but that stuff or not.

The unreleased money that corresponds to Rangers Retail Ltd that is sitting there will go somewhere one day.

I'd guess and say that the part that corresponds to Sports Direct may be used in part as payment to Rangers so as SD acquire the RIFC 51% and own the retail operation outright.

ckbva.jpg

Which would make you just as bad as those who you frequently decry for taking a stand. How humbling.

It may well do, I'm not claiming to be some sort of super fan or anything, far from it, just that I understand why people wouldn't goto the football for football reasons but don't understand why anyone wouldn't support their team because of who sits in a directors box, that's just stupid imo.

It may well do, I'm not claiming to be some sort of super fan or anything, far from it, just that I understand why people wouldn't goto the football for football reasons but don't understand why anyone wouldn't support their team because of who sits in a directors box, that's just stupid imo.

You not being able to understand something doesn't make others stupid.

you don't understand why we wouldn't give money to ****s who have spent over 2 million of that money on director pay offs in 18 months.

really?

That would more apply to back in the 'old days' when football was more sport than business.

It might also apply if the board of directors main motivation was the longterm interests of the football club.

Whilst every individual may view issues differently, it doesn't generally apply to our situation today.

Easdale says Llambias is here as a 'consultant' at the moment...

No regulatory annoucement as yet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The last consultant appointment that merited an annoucement to the markets was Charles Green in August 2013.

The Board of Rangers is pleased to announce that it has today appointed Charles Green as a consultant to the Company.

Mr Green's role will be to promote the interests of Rangers Football Club, specifically assisting with shareholder relations and advising the Company on its capital structure.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/315

Green left 18 days later.

Following today's Board meeting a discussion was held between CEO Craig Mather and Charles Green. The result of those discussions is that the consultancy agreement between Rangers and Mr Green has today been terminated by the Company with immediate effect.

http://rangers.g3dhosting.com/regulatory_news_article/321

Regards his consultancy role, Phillip Nash wasn't announced in such a way until he was given a directorship.

So by that rationale if a director of the club was making profits from the club and supporting ISIS terrorists we would all just have top put up with it and go any way?

Some bizarre comments again today from Easdale:

"I think [the fans] need to make their own minds up. They have to realise we are working hard to achieve that."

Sandy Easdale on Derek Llambias' appointment at Rangers: "I just said hello, we haven't had any discussions at all."

"I don't know who he is here on behalf of. I just said hello to the guy in the corridor."