Reading through the thread I detect a lot of squeaky bums on here, I don't know if we can get through this game but as a fan I certainly don't fear it at all. An excellent opportunity to find out just how near we are to them

Reading through the thread I detect a lot of squeaky bums on here, I don't know if we can get through this game but as a fan I certainly don't fear it at all. An excellent opportunity to find out just how near we are to them

I'm not so sure it's squeaky bums?,more of realistic!,the BHEASTS are not a good team, but we have the worst Rangers team ever!,can we beat them?,on a one off of course!,but after watching pure pish performances for the last three seasons I wouldn't be confident of beating the BHEASTS,of course if a Rangers fan thinks we will get beat by the BHEASTS they are called defeatists,shiters,and what happened to no surrender,blah!blah!blah!.

Could line up with 5 at the back a la Old Trafford than 5 in midfield or even opt for Levein's 5-5-0!

It worked well v Valencia and Man Utd but then we started playing it in the SPL too, which was embarrassing. We should only ever assemble a team in such fear if we are playing the créme de la créme of Europe.

I would say it's likely we will use it in this match.

For Celtic, this is an opportunity to win heavily. Their fans fully expect to win but the main goal is to win by a big margin. If it was the other way round, we'd feel the same.

The Celtic players cheered when they heard they were going to meet Rangers. I'm not sure our players would have felt the same way.

Realists know that Celtic are firm favourites. They also know that a bad defeat could be a humiliation too far.

Whatever we think of Ally McCoist, he could have done without this.

For Celtic, this is an opportunity to win heavily. Their fans fully expect to win but the main goal is to win by a big margin. If it was the other way round, we'd feel the same.

The Celtic players cheered when they heard they were going to meet Rangers. I'm not sure our players would have felt the same way.

Realists know that Celtic are firm favourites. They also know that a bad defeat could be a humiliation too far.

Whatever we think of Ally McCoist, he could have done without this.

Competition at last was their thinking, as for them wanting to slaughter us had nothing to do with it. Wise up.

McCoist's big problem is that promotion back to the top division is by no means a certainty this season with Hertz 'n' Hibz in this league.Before we play the yahoos we have two very difficult games in the league away to both Hertz 'n' Hibz. Lose both of them and surely McCoist will be out the door & wont be around to face the yahoos.

McCoist's big problem is that promotion back to the top division is by no means a certainty this season with Hertz 'n' Hibz in this league.Before we play the yahoos we have two very difficult games in the league away to both Hertz 'n' Hibz. Lose both of them and surely McCoist will be out the door & wont be around to face the yahoos.

Rab, what is it with this attitude? Would you not look for us to win these games?

I'm not so sure it's squeaky bums?,more of realistic!,the BHEASTS are not a good team, but we have the worst Rangers team ever!,can we beat them?,on a one off of course!,but after watching pure pish performances for the last three seasons I wouldn't be confident of beating the BHEASTS,of course if a Rangers fan thinks we will get beat by the BHEASTS they are called defeatists,shiters,and what happened to no surrender,blah!blah!blah!.

How about you rewrite this when you've returned from orbit? We had "the worst Rangers" team in 2012/13. Right now, we sure have no world beaters, but still people who have played the Yahoos (and better) before and know exacly what this game will mean to the club. Like every other team we have played thus far, the Scum will try to give us a hammering, something they can dwell on for ages to come, however "hollow" such a win would be in the cold light of day. Now, we all have been through traumatic football affairs during OF games, none more so than the 2-6 drubbing. I can't remember many on here dwelling on that though, nor any Yahoos (granted, I don't meet many) who lap it up. (We obviously beat them 5-1 that season too.) No-one does expect us to win this game, but I doubt that anyone expects a hammering either. Football never works like that and who knows whether expectation gets the better of the Yahoos and they meet another Morton- or ICT-esque fiasco, performance-wise.

My main bone of contention is that we'll have two or more months of media hype coming our (!) way, w(h)ar d(h)rums being reared and all that, before even a ball is kicked. Powerkeg atmosphere will not even start to describe it.

I'd be very surprised come the day if any fan feared this game, bring it on

As things stand at present we won't be favourites but it should be noted that the yahoos are nowhere near as good as they were since we left the top division.

Liewell told their hordes theydidnt need us in the top division but has been selling their best players ever since & generally downsizing all round.